The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

So, where are you on vacation at? Hope you are having a wonderful time!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I don't know if I'm going to travel anywhere because these are gonna be short ones (till october 1) due to the strikes we had last year. Because of that they shortened the break to fix the calendar. If I do travel it'll probably be to some nearby city. Maybe I'll go to my family's beach house :D

Wait Rmpr and Stingray aren't coming back? I cannot hide my disappointment, both were great guys who had valuable opinions and insights on certain subjects and were easy to get along with. Don't want to get into how they have gone but I am disappointed. :(

WHY CANT WE ALL BE FRIENDS

sorry for bringing this back up if it was put to one side or whatever, just I have only seen it now.

So, where are you on vacation at? Hope you are having a wonderful time!

I don't know if I'm going to travel anywhere because these are gonna be short ones (till october 1) due to the strikes we had last year. Because of that they shortened the break to fix the calendar. If I do travel it'll probably be to some nearby city. Maybe I'll go to my family's beach house :D

Enjoy the break! :) we have one in two weeks, a short one as well, but looking forward to 8 days at the beach!

Alright then, let's do an experiment: Go stand in front of a moving train then come back and tell us what happened :P

The train would get destroyed as Spike is a beast. We all know this Choulo, the guy is a hardnut bastard.

'nice hand bag, can I fist your cunt' lmfaoooooooooooooo

Lets get this straight mate, I will be the one laying cunts out, you cunt. The cunts or shall I say cunt getting layed out will be you. Fuck you Spike. And your sister.

Also this is a joke for any other people looking in on this, Spike does this sort of shit on a regular basis, as he's a cunt.

Lets get this straight mate, I will be the one laying cunts out, you cunt. The cunts or shall I say cunt getting layed out will be you. Fuck you Spike. And your sister.

Also this is a joke for any other people looking in on this, Spike does this sort of shit on a regular basis, as he's a cunt.

My sister killed herself when I was 11.