The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

I do, but if we are going to play who knows more about Star Wars, you should know you are talking complete bullocks...

Star Wars 7/8/9 will be well after the original series, so no fun in your little joke!

All I wanted was to play with the topic that was going on, didnt need to be so bossy. :P

My joke was good, you are just pissed. Stay classy and admit your defeat :lol:

Just have normal/decent length, but awesome girth and huge balls here. The Hazard of Schlongs, so to speak!

If you're talking about the Hazard of Schlongs, I must have the Torres of Schlongs because mine never scores. :( I guess I should just be thankful mine doesn't lose its balls after just its first few touches though. :D

Hahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahaha

MY GOD!!! I almost shit myself reading that!!!

There are so many good things to talk!

For instance, if you could only choose one alcoholic beverage to survive an apocalyptic world, what would it be?

P.S: I didnt measure it because I had done it previously out of curiosity... :P

For instance, if you could only choose one alcoholic beverage to survive an apocalyptic world, what would it be?

I would drink something that gives you bravery or "Dutch Courage". My choice would be Rum.

If it is an apocalyptic world ...... a seriously good bottle of wine :-)

I would drink something that gives you bravery or "Dutch Courage". My choice would be Rum.

Good choice! :D

If it is an apocalyptic world ...... a seriously good bottle of wine :-)

So not the point, how would a good bottle of wine help ya?

Cant you take an 18yo Scotch anymore? :ph34r:

If there was a alcohol that you just cant drink anymore because of drinking too much of it before, what would that be?

I have three Sambuca, Stroh rum and tequila, I cant smell them without getting nausea.

If there was a alcohol that you just cant drink anymore because of drinking too much of it before, what would that be?

I have three Sambuca, Stroh rum and tequila, I cant smell them without getting nausea.

Definitely tequila .....

ugh