The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Just earlier I was thinking that I'd be more attracted to girls if they had tails + cat eyes. Fucked up, I know. But I'm a kinky bastard. (For the record, I do not find cats attractive.)

Shame. You would have had something in common with @

True, it was gay :lol: And yeah everything's alright.

How can you want Cap back though? You joined well after he was kicked out. Man I miss him :cry: (even gayer)

I want Cap back because I did read some of his conversations with Spike and WHS and he seems nice!

Also, you are very uninformed about your friend Cap. He was banned about 2 months ater I joinned here and we even had a PM (well, he asked a question and I answered it)....

so why did they ban him?

As I said earlier, because he posted some picture about Dalglish and Hillsborough with some text, I don't know what it said (something about Dalglish attending all the funerals out of guilt or something). It was at the time when this Hillsborough investigation report scandal broke out, so everybody was extra touchy over that subject.

I want Cap back because I did read some of his conversations with Spike and WHS and he seems nice!

Also, you are very uninformed about your friend Cap. He was banned about 2 months ater I joinned here and we even had a PM (well, he asked a question and I answered it)....

Yeah I noticed you joined just in time to witness the last few months of his glory.

As I said earlier, because he posted some picture about Dalglish and Hillsborough with some text, I don't know what it said (something about Dalglish attending all the funerals out of guilt or something). It was at the time when this Hillsborough investigation report scandal broke out, so everybody was extra touchy about that subject.

Yeah I noticed you joined just in time to witness the last few months of his glory.

Now you guys got me curious even :-)

Can we trade him for Backstreet09?

Edit : @backstreet09 - I wouldn't trade you in for nothing you silly Backstreeting Bieber lover :Goober:

IN

A

HEARTBEAT

We thought having a Kalou lover was bad, Torres buttboys beats it all. (no offence of course)

Torres can't score on the pitch, but ........

maybe he has a huge, massive dong? Maybe that's why Backstreet09 loves him unconditionally?

:woo:

Now you guys got me curious even :-)

Can we trade him for Backstreet09?

Edit : @backstreet09 - I wouldn't trade you in for nothing you silly Backstreeting Bieber lover :Goober:

Ermehgerd , I love you :Goober:

On a serious note lol , I'm more of a bieber hater xD and nothing beats a good backstreet boy lol #nohomo #yolo #cut4bieber

Uhm ok. all good. But what about Torres' huge dong?

Uhm Ollalla knows that better lol fuck sake she's his wife ^_^ and after missing all the sitters she's still with him . Makes me wonder this lad dong has to bigger than the africans. More on it , Roman after 2 miserable years still wlling to keep him for another 3 years lol there's something spooky about it lol #2spooky4bieber #yolo #highasfuck

Uhm ok. all good. But what about Torres' huge dong?

Torres can't have a huge dong. First, he's white and he likes his hair blonde. Second, he has no balls or they are so tiny that they are invisible to the naked eye, which makes it physically impossible for him to own anything more than a pencil dick.

Torres can't have a huge dong. First, he's white and he likes his hair blonde. Second, he has no balls or they are so tiny that they are invisible to the naked eye, which makes it physically impossible for him to own anything more than a pencil dick.

That's not really true lol and he has 2 kids . Where did they come from ^_^ #iminnocentasfuck

Shrunken pencil dick and no balls whatsoever. my god.

One would go into an everlasting crisis for less...