The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Working fine for me.

Works fine for me. Just keep trying to log-in. Use a different device. I once had that problem for a game. I couldn't log in on one computer but I could on another.

Am able to login now. Was getting problem messages when I tried to login earlier. Looks ok now. Strange. Anyway, cheers. :)

Sooooooooooooooooo my little sweeties! You had this pub for too long. I will reclaim it now :Goober:

How is this pub ready for the new season :-) You bitches ready!!! Let us make it count ourselves!

tumblr_ltstzlQibR1ql20dco1_500.gif

Ps: Who is in for 'the dark side' ..... Let's make a league on the forum :-) !!

I was making my way home to Shanghai :) took two days and a 10 hour layover!

How was your trip? Did you have time to enjoy your home country before you came back to China?

It was a good trip spent most of my time in Michigan with my family but managed at trip with the Celsea in America folks to Vegas, to Memphis to see our doctors, and South Texas to visit good friends. I did see most the people I wanted to see but others just didn't have time. I find it frustrating when I have flown 1/2 way around the planet and people say "oh, I forgot you'd be here!" Or "I would love to see you do you think you could drive over to my house..." Which is an hour or two from where I am.... Gee, coming 1/2 way around the world wasn't doing my share?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Israel > Lebanon ;)

I can't really argue with that, tbh. I was near the border last week, and you can literally tell where Lebanon ends and the occupied part of Palestine starts by how much more it is organized :lol:

The Lebanese side is made up mostly of a forest, half of which is burned and a few random houses. The other side is divided into neat squares. You get, for example, a square that is all planted with Orange trees, then a square of wheat, then a square with identical houses..etc.