The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

My Plan B for studying is confirmed :yay:

I applied to two universitys. Well, that means I have one place to study for sure :getin:

I love the thought to start a new life in a new city with my wife B)

Where are you heading to?

My Plan B for studying is confirmed :yay:

I applied to two universitys. Well, that means I have one place to study for sure :getin:

I love the thought to start a new life in a new city with my wife B)

You're 20 but already married? That's kinda rare these days. Wish you luck in your new city. I've always enjoyed moving.

It gets a little bit tiresome after a couple times, though :ph34r:

Where are you heading to?

My first choice Heidelberg. Second one is Marburg :)

You're 20 but already married? That's kinda rare these days. Wish you luck in your new city. I've always enjoyed moving.

It gets a little bit tiresome after a couple times, though :ph34r:

Thanks for the wishes. I don't want to be that kind of poeple who don't know what they have to do with their life. I have my plan in my pocket. I am married, I want my Master in Math and then I want to make a baby ,when I started working :D

Some days I feel like I'm waiting in vain. Stupid Prince Charming took a wrong turn and is too macho to ask for directions. The fact that I have to rely on my friends to introduce me to someone is the problem. It just feels pathetic to me. Everyone else found someone without help then what's my problem. It's funny though because I actually have no time for someone. I want to focus on finishing my Msc. This is not something that I actually planned to seek at this point in time but recently it's like everyone is moving on to some new chapter in their lives and I'm the one who is remaining the same and I don't feel better off for it.

I do need to take a chill pill and stop thinking about it because really I don't even know what I want and analyzing it is depressing

I bet this is what happened to him:

57-prince-charming-frog-begs.jpg

And it didn't work :P

So maybe you should stop waiting for the prince and give some "commoners" a chance. You never know, you might end up just as happy ;)

Besides, prince charming is sooo overrated:

image.png

:P

(Since Tom is on vacation, I thought I'd fill in for him :lol: )

So maybe you should stop waiting for the prince and give some "commoners" a chance. You never know, you might end up just as happy ;)

Lol! Damn biology class!! Commoners how EWWW! :P

Seriously though when I'm talking about Prince Charming it isn't the dashing lad on a horse (aka handsome and rich) I'm referring to a guy that's nice and interested in a girl for who she is and it seems that in itself is a fairy tale.

Handsome guys tend to be douche bags so I could do without that. And a lot guys these days are lazy. They want what's under the skirt/pants only.

So I'll wait for my Prince Charming although I'm envisioning a skeleton in a room still waiting in vain.

57-prince-charming-frog-begs.jpg

image.png

:lol:

I laughed so hard here.

I'd be screwed if I were Cinderella because my shoe size is the most common among girls :P

Seriously though when I'm talking about Prince Charming it isn't the dashing lad on a horse (aka handsome and rich) I'm referring to a guy that's nice and interested in a girl for who she is and it seems that in itself is a fairy tale.

Handsome guys tend to be douche bags so I could do without that. And a lot guys these days are lazy. They want what's under the skirt/pants only.

So I'll wait for my Prince Charming although I'm envisioning a skeleton in a room still waiting in vain.

Lazy guys is the worst nightmare ever! (it's bad enough I'm lazy, I don't need another snail with me :P)

But while I was checking it here a friend of mine was talking to me on FB and I was scrolling down the page there. Things I read that also fit:

"Most time when you give a second chance to a jerk, he'll do something jerk-y again"

"Intelligence is amazing, but conceit is unbearable,"

"A lazy male is the worst curse on earth"

and somewhere there was a Cristiano picture training yesterday...

SINGLE is the way to go!!!!! ;)

@DJames, you should listen to Barbara. Being single is the best. Love sucks.

Love usually goes like this:

- You like the person, she doesn't like you back -> it sucks;

- You like the person, she likes you back -> it's awesome for some time, then, either of you start liking the other less and eventually break up, if she's the one breaking up it sucks a lot, if you are the one it sucks less, but you still feel like shit for some time for doing it.

- You like the person, she likes you back, but something happens that separates both of you, for example, one of you move to another far away city and it becomes impossible to maintain the relationship -> sucks too.

- And you still have: you like the person, you are not sure if she likes you back, you are confuse as fuck the whole time, she has a boyfriend AND she goes away. This is my personal favourite.

ps: All characters appearing in this description are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

@DJames, you should listen to Barbara. Being single is the best. Love sucks.

Love usually goes like this:

- You like the person, she doesn't like you back -> it sucks;

- You like the person, she likes you back -> it's awesome for some time, then, either of you start liking the other less and eventually break up, if she's the one breaking up it sucks a lot, if you are the one it sucks less, but you still feel like shit for some time for doing it.

- You like the person, she likes you back, but something happens that separates both of you, for example, one of you move to another far away city and it becomes impossible to maintain the relationship -> sucks too.

- And you still have: you like the person, you are not sure if she likes you back, you are confuse as fuck the whole time, she has a boyfriend AND she goes away. This is my personal favourite.

ps: All characters appearing in this description are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

and here I thought my work was done :(

Although that lost the purpose the moment I admitted I had second intentions, but well, I thought mission accomplished anyway?

Love doesn't suck, love :( #heartbroken

Love is amazing, relationships are great (I just became allergic to them) and you guys are way too young!!!!

Enjoy life, have fun, being single has so many good things. But love doesn't suck

and here I thought my work was done :(

Although that lost the purpose the moment I admitted I had second intentions, but well, I thought mission accomplished anyway?

Love doesn't suck, love :( #heartbroken

Love is amazing, relationships are great (I just became allergic to them) and you guys are way too young!!!!

Enjoy life, have fun, being single has so many good things. But love doesn't suck

You are allergic? HAHAHAHA. Talk about do as I say, not as I do.

BTW, I don't really believe in the things I said there, I'm just feeling bitter lately. Still, I do appreciate greatly when I don't have any crushs on anyone. Freedom at its best.

You are allergic? HAHAHAHA. Talk about do as I say, not as I do.

BTW, I don't really believe in the things I said there, I'm just feeling bitter lately. Still, I do appreciate greatly when I don't have any crushs on anyone. Freedom at its best.

Well, a 7+ years marriage, 2 engagements, 6 relationships = 13 years in 7 relationships with at most a couple of months separating one from the other, I guess I can take a break from commitment.

Then there's the pseudo-bf :P Pseudos are great ;)

I didn't give up on love, I temporarily gave up on commitment. Very different :P

Do as I do and as I say. I would be blessed to fall in love for real and be loved back... especially if it happened months away from now :P