The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Assassins creed 3 :( Desmond saves the world but dies ....... arg........ I hate such endings

I never played it, for some reason. I bought Assasin's Creed Revelation (no idea what number it is :P ) a week ago but still haven't installed it. Do I have to have played the previous 2 games to play this one?

I never played it, for some reason. I bought Assasin's Creed Revelation (no idea what number it is :P ) a week ago but still haven't installed it. Do I have to have played the previous 2 games to play this one?

I have played AC1,2 and 3. None of the paralel Ezio games and still understood the last one.

You dont need to play them, but I highly recommend that you at least read the plot on wikia. It will take 10min and you will have a better experience!

we'd better not leave the EU :rant:
It's David Cameron trying to get re-elected to by saying if you want to be truly British you need to re-elect him but If you want to just be a European then don't vote for the conservatives. Because he knows that the majority of voters talk about national identity etc.

It would fuck up things like trade and in turn the economy.

The writing of Assassin's Creed is more than terrible. It's literally one of the most idiotic pieces of fiction I've come across. I give it points for some originality, but goddamn. I was so disappointed when I realised it was scifi conspiracy. Fuck Desmond, Fuck Ezio and bugger the third game it looks boring as all hell. I want to stab things as Altaïr in the holy lands. So much potential just in the third Crusade, but they make that boring and uninspired.

It's David Cameron trying to get re-elected to by saying if you want to be truly British you need to re-elect him but If you want to just be a European then don't vote for the conservatives. Because he knows that the majority of voters talk about national identity etc.

UK can leave the EU but that will mean the same rules will STILL apply to them without them having a say in making the rules. Just a PR trick, so completely agree with your post.

You dont know how fucking happy i am right now!

This laptop had the FBI MoneyPak Virus (after i downloaded the movie Les Miserables for my mom on friday night) which had me shitting bricks the night my laptop was attacked. At first i had no clue wtf was going on and was scarred out of my mind the FBI was going to send me to jail or some shit. The logo and writing had me so scared and it told me to pay a fine of $200 in 72 hours other-wise i could be thrown in jail and fined for even bigger amounts. I googled it next day (on seperate comptuter) and found out it was a virus and total SCAM. so on Sunday i was there all day working on this laptop tried every method to remove it and nothing would work. I gave m laptop to my mom's IT friend at her job and BAM he fixed it! but he left a message for me "Your supporting the wrong team.........its Arsenal all the way!" lmao

No Longer am i downloading movies again! just gonna go to the movie theatres!

*and by the way, they say there is no anti-virus that can protect your PC from it, i have McAfee and it didnt see it coming.

This laptop had the FBI MoneyPak Virus (after i downloaded the movie Les Miserables for my mom on friday night) which had me shitting bricks the night my laptop was attacked. At first i had no clue wtf was going on and was scarred out of my mind the FBI was going to send me to jail or some shit. The logo and writing had me so scared and it told me to pay a fine of $200 in 72 hours other-wise i could be thrown in jail and fined for even bigger amounts. I googled it next day (on seperate comptuter) and found out it was a virus so on Sunday i was there all day working on this laptop tried every method to remove it and nothing would work. I gave m laptop to my mom's IT friend at her job and BAM he fixed it! but he left a message for me "Your supporting the wrong team.........its Arsenal all the way!" lmao

*and by the way, they say there is no anti-virus that can protect your PC from it, i have McAfee and it didnt see it coming.

I have Norton ... they used to make the best motor bikes in the world ,,,,,,now they make they make the worst computer protection .... like Welsh condoms they have leaks (leeks )

we talk also about the European Union and the mess their in and your right. However there is no way I would see England leaving, if they did that would be a catastrophe! Besides Germany, England is pretty march the last peg holding them up.

I have Norton ... they used to make the best motor bikes in the world ,,,,,,now they make they make the worst computer protection .... like Welsh condoms they have leaks (leeks )

hahahaha seems like somebody's talking from experience :eyebrows: (bolded)

we also had norton but we ditched it for McAfee (just because our one year free trial ran up) but now im downloading malwarebytes and CCleaner too for extra prtection.

This laptop had the FBI MoneyPak Virus (after i downloaded the movie Les Miserables for my mom on friday night) which had me shitting bricks the night my laptop was attacked. At first i had no clue wtf was going on and was scarred out of my mind the FBI was going to send me to jail or some shit. The logo and writing had me so scared and it told me to pay a fine of $200 in 72 hours other-wise i could be thrown in jail and fined for even bigger amounts. I googled it next day (on seperate comptuter) and found out it was a virus and total SCAM. so on Sunday i was there all day working on this laptop tried every method to remove it and nothing would work. I gave m laptop to my mom's IT friend at her job and BAM he fixed it! but he left a message for me "Your supporting the wrong team.........its Arsenal all the way!" lmao

McAfee is bollocks. Get yourself some Norton. Or use Bit Torrent instead, it gives you a heads up if any of the files are infected. My current beast of a computer is virus free since I bought it, becuz im tech savvy.

McAfee is bollocks. Get yourself some Norton. Or use Bit Torrent instead, it gives you a heads up if any of the files are infected. My current beast of a computer is virus free since I bought it, becuz im tech savvy.

What is your PC config?

You want to know my specs?

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

2TB HDD

16GM RAM

Dual Quadcore Intel i7 @ 3.40GHz

3GB Dedicated nVidia GeForce 545

That's probably all you want to know...

Thanks, I am a bit more nerdy than that....

What HDD? Intel i7, but what the Cache? 4X4 or 2x8 of RAM?

Sorry, cant help!

Thanks, I am a bit more nerdy than that....

What HDD? Intel i7, but what the Cache? 4X4 or 2x8 of RAM?

Sorry, cant help!

It's just an unpartitioned internal HDD, I've no idea what company produced it or what model it is, as far as I'm concerned it's just generic.

I don't normally concern myslef with things like the CPU cache but here is a screenshot:

untasdasdasdasdasitled.jpg

2x8 RAM