The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

It needs to be very icey and dangerous, as then teachers can't get in etc. Had no more snow today so looks unlikely as most should be cleared by tommorrow...

Lmao that's stupid :lol:

Here in Austria the teachers will only say "Shut up and come early enough to my class." lol

Lmao that's stupid :lol:

Here in Austria the teachers will only say "Shut up and come early enough to my class." lol

yeah, well you lot prepare for it and its just second nature... Here, as soon as any dodgy looking white rain starts coming the shit hits the fan!

yeah, well you lot prepare for it and its just second nature... Here, as soon as any dodgy looking white rain starts coming the shit hits the fan!

Haha that's true. But still, it baffles me when I hear a mate of mine (not really a mate but yeah) talking about how school in England was canceled due to snowfall - 2 fucking centimetres of snow! Whereas I can walk through 50-60cm of snow at 7 in the morning to get my bus which will arrive at school with a 30mins delay.

Haha that's true. But still, it baffles me when I hear a mate of mine (not really a mate but yeah) talking about how school in England was canceled due to snowfall - 2 fucking centimetres of snow! Whereas I can walk through 50-60cm of snow at 7 in the morning to get my bus which will arrive at school with a 30mins delay.

Yeah, that happens. If we had half a meter of snow and school was on, i would have been most upset... :D

Yeah, that happens. If we had half a meter of snow and school was on, i would have been most upset... :D

Here it doesn't matter how much snow there is (and let me just tell you that here there is a shitload of it) or how cold it is, everyone still has to go to work and school. If memory serves, there was one time when I was a kid when my school was closed for a day. It must have been below -35 degrees celsius that day...