Chelsea vs Manchester United

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expected a lost... and now we are one goal down.

Anelka for some reason just keep dropping deep, leaving Kalou upfront.... when we know he cant fight aganist Vidic or Evans.

We need Drogba up man...

Ferreira is too afraid of being exposed on the right flank, hes not making much runs forward...

Our tempo has been terrible... Carlo will address it at half time, and hopefully bring on Drogba.

Totally agree. You can't play possesion football with this tempo. Man Utd just intercepts and use their greatest weapon, the counter attack.

Decent first half, we were a bit unlucky to give up a goal in my opinion but that's football...

Terry wasn't quick enough to cope with Rooney, just goes to show either we keep Carvalho or we sell him and bring in another pacey defender. Also I couldn't believe Kalou didn't score that chance, that was as good as they come. Anelka's been too isolated also, Drogba should come on for Mikel at half time, so we play a 442.

I'm fed up with Kalou more than ever before. Should've scored from that position, yes it was some angle but still omg. And why the hell wasn't booked Scholes, that's beyond me.

Terry is terrible, sad to say.

Lack of pace... making a few mistakes as well.

Ivanovic is shining! Malouda seems like he is still sleeping... not sure what he is supposed to do.

But heck Lampard is pretty quiet.

I'm fed up with Kalou more than ever before. Should've scored from that position, yes it was some angle but still omg. And why the hell wasn't booked Scholes, that's beyond me.

Agree. Carrick is another one.

So much harsh tackles but no cards.

I think Ferreria has played well. Make the most of that because I'll probably never say it again. Kalou has been his usual useless self, Anelka has been Anelka this kind of game doesn't really suit him to be fair. All back line have done well although ash should've followed Valencia in for the goal. Hilario's been keeping his kicking short, which is good, one long one that he predictably skewed. Essien has played well but too much industry and not enough spark. Lampards been a bit quite but done a job, Malouda is not getting back nearly enough but is good going forward, everyones making Vidic look like a twat. Rooney has been shite but everyone will probably eulogise about him for his one ball. To be fair it's been a pretty even game.