Crystal Palace vs Chelsea

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not so pleased with the game..now that we should realize that we still need tn look for a better stricker,probably two.

sounds as if carlo might be satisfied with what we have ...I trust his judgement although I would like an extra

I would like some highlights too,I did watch the 2nd half but my romanian stream was crappy and I couldn't make out the players.

Was Really surprised that that 15 year old boy played didn't see him much but I probably won't see him again until Arsenal actually win something(late 2010s).

Sinclair, Van Aanholt, Chalobah showed very good promise.

Cork wasn't the best game either.

Bruma was solid.

Chalobah is a brilliant talent for his age, and did superbly on his first ever start, and at 15, shows superb promise for the future. I hope he can continue his progress playing in a Chelsea shirt in the next couple of games (friendlies) as that it what they should be used for, allowing youngsters the chance and oppertunity to show that they have the skill and potential to be a defining factor to the team.

Stupid little fucker should move his face outta the way next time HAHAH. Fucking love Essien, cant wait to see him back in the premier league next season. Glad we played a lot of youth players, especially McEachran. Not so keen on Di Santo starting, woulda rather seen Borini maybe. Well worked goal too :)

Di Santo wasn't that bad, It was only last year everyone was jizzing over him. His hold up play was good. McEachran for me was poor, I'm sorry and I know he's a great talent and all but he's not ready for this level YET. He was quiet for 80% of the game, Started very well but faded considerably.

Stupid little fucker should move his face outta the way next time HAHAH. Fucking love Essien, cant wait to see him back in the premier league next season. Glad we played a lot of youth players, especially McEachran. Not so keen on Di Santo starting, woulda rather seen Borini maybe. Well worked goal too :)

totally agree with you there, Di Santo has had quite a few chances to impress now in the premiership, and unfortunately hasn't. in a game like today's would have much rather what Borini has to offer.... unless he's off in the U19's. not entirely sure

Agree about McEachran, game seemed to pass him by a bit. As you said still learning at this level.

Thought Di Santo was fairly average though.

Sturridge was lively, he'd be quite a player if he improved his decision making in the final third.

Thought Chalobah was extremely composed for a lad of 15.