Mutu forced to pay Chelsea compensation

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... initially i thought the decision was quite harsh for a single player to pay upto 14m !!! But after testing positive for a 2nd time, I m less than convinced about him.. Anywes, he should get help from Juve to pay up this fine. Bcoz they are the ones who picked him on a free after we terminated his contract.. So ideally they should atleast help him with 50% of the fine...

I'd like to see the money being donated to a charity of some sort which helps with drug addiction. It would be a great gesture and would show the club in good light instead of taking it and putting it straight into a transfer kitty.

Its not like we really need the money now is it ?

I'd like to see the money being donated to a charity of some sort which helps with drug addiction. It would be a great gesture and would show the club in good light instead of taking it and putting it straight into a transfer kitty.

very good point!

I don't really see why we're making him compensate so much. Ok, true, he's a stupid twat but still, it's not like he could control the amount of his transfer fee. But I bet he'll manage to get out of paying somehow this anyways.

emo3.gif