Does Didier want to leave ?

I was visiting Drogba's official site and and find out this pool in home page:

Having won everything in England, do you think that Didier has to leave the Premier League?

Why's that ?...maybe he is thinking about leaving in summer. He is 32 years old and has been playing in Premier League for 6 seasons...maybe he wants new challenges after this awesome season, before he retires...what do you think ?

http://www.didierdro...om/en/index.asp

Edited by Henrique

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess you are his wife to be so sure.

Lets make this one quick and simple just in case you are a bit simple.

He is at the double winners.

There is one club where he would go and would start in the world and can win things like at Chelsea. They don't want him and he doesn't want them.

He is loved, settled in and surrounded by world class players at Chelsea.

He wants to keep winning in a league he crushes. He wants to be in a team that can win leagues and the CL. He is in one.

He is in his peak and enjoying playing at Chelsea.

When he feels he has done all he can he will leave, but not because he wants a different title but because he won't be a starter or playing at the level he is used too. He will then go to France or USA or retire at Stamford Bridge.

Didier Drogba is going nowhere.

Lock her up imo.

Why would he leave? he is payed well he is winning things and having the time of his life.He is old and wherever he goes he will find it difficult to adapt,and would need at least a year to settle by then he is 33 by next season 34...if he is smart and i think he is he will stay in Chelsea as long as he can.

Like the others said. He has already stated that he wants to end his career here.

He said...but now there is a fucking pool in his official site asking if he has to leave the Premier League...he is happy here, and I do want to see him ending his career here. He is a Mr. Chelsea, as Bruce Buck said in one interview. But if there is that kind of pool in his home page, then he is thinking about leaving...is natural for player look for new challenges in this stage of his career.

What would you think if you find the same pool in JT or Lampard official site ?

Edited by Henrique

He said...but now there is a fucking pool in his official site asking if he has to leave the Premier League...he is happy here, and I do want to see him ending his career here. He is a Mr. Chelsea, as Bruce Buck said in one interview. But if there is that kind of pool in his home page, then he is thinking about leaving...is natural for player look for new challenges in this stage of his career.

Do you seriously think he runs the website? You really think he said 'I'm going to put a poll on my website, if people vote I should leave, I shall'?

Stop taking things way out of proportion, he isn't going anywhere!

Do you seriously think he runs the website? You really think he said 'I'm going to put a poll on my website, if people vote I should leave, I shall'?

Stop taking things way out of proportion, he isn't going anywhere!

No, I dont, but where there is smoke, there is fire.

No, I dont, but where there is smoke, there is fire.

If that was the case then we would buy every single player we were linked with.

You're reading too much into his stupid website.

Edited by Kostas

What would you think if you find the same pool in JT or Lampard official site ?

Its a public survey pole, it holds little to no credibility. Unless Didier personally states that he is leaving Chelsea, I will continue to assume that he loves this club and is fully committed in ending his career here.

I understand Drogba has achieved a lot with us, but we only won our first title since 05-06. We'll continue to stay hungry for trophies, especially with the Champions league on mind.