Does Didier want to leave ?

Its a public survey pole, it holds little to no credibility. Unless Didier personally states that he is leaving Chelsea, I will continue to assume that he loves this club and is fully committed in ending his career here.

I understand Drogba has achieved a lot with us, but we only won our first title since 05-06. We'll continue to stay hungry for trophies, especially with the Champions league on mind.

I assume he loves this club and is fully committed in ending his career here...I just thought this is a weird survey, and he said many times in the past that wanted to leave. Anyway, I hope your right.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! can't believe we are even disgussing this! Stupid topic....

You was the one who created the topic:

Should We Still Hate Liverpool?

yeah, you definitely know something about stupid topics...

Edited by Henrique

That seems like a perfectly legitimate thread to me as compared to this one, based off a "pool" on his website :wank2:

That seems like a perfectly legitimate thread to me as compared to this one, based off a "pool" on his website :wank2:

:lol:

---------

Did you guys hear? Ancelotti is also leaving us (due to a poll on his personal website)! :getyou:

Edited by Blueboy

This is coming from the same guy who said Roman's Chelsea are the most successfull club in the EPL.. And who said we should give Guus hiddink all the Credit for us winning the double this season.. My Friend, We have probably been the most successful Club in England over the past 6 years and thats' it. Reports suggest that we have a debt over 300 million pounds. Does that sound successful? We are still a very young club with alot of work to do in England and in Europe. Until we match Manchester United's Treble winning season, I am afraid we are still second fiddle.

This is coming from the same guy who said Roman's Chelsea are the most successfull club in the EPL.. And who said we should give Guus hiddink all the Credit for us winning the double this season.. My Friend, We have probably been the most successful Club in England over the past 6 years and thats' it. Reports suggest that we have a debt over 300 million pounds. Does that sound successful? We are still a very young club with alot of work to do in England and in Europe. Until we match Manchester United's Treble winning season, I am afraid we are still second fiddle.

1 - Since Abramovich arrived Chelsea is the most succesful club in the Premier League in last 7 years, just look at the numbers.

2 - We are debt free, and United debts are up to 700 million pounds.

3- Chelsea is more than 100 years old, it doesnt seem young to me.

and I never said Hiddink should take ALL the credits...but this is really getting annoying...find someone else to love and forget about me.

Edited by Henrique

I don't think he has any intention of leaving us as I believes he loves being at Chelsea and makes such an impact within the squad. As he's probably only a got few years left before he would retire, there is no point in him moving to another club