Ballack Or Lampard?

Gate 16

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lampards Bitch

Badboy, I know you have this thing about winding me up about Frank. It's not working. OK I my user name doesnt help but that along with Mrs Lamps is my nickname. I do critise ANY Chelsea player where due. You seriously need to stop being childish and accept other peoples views and if you disagree fine, challenge the view but in a tactful way.

I personally thing you are totally blind if you cant see that Mikel has been out of sorts recently. I think living in Bin Dipper land has seriously affected you tbh lol.

seriously get down to SB and I will gladly have a chat there and you will soon see I am no mug when it comes to Chelsea.

micheal essien and gerrard go from box to box fine.

Yeah right. Since when does Essien provide 20 goals with 20 assists. Gerrard doesn't score as many goals (though provides similar assist rate) and whilst he's a little bit defensively, overall that doesn't really make him better than Lampard. You're criticising Lampard for being shit, but when asked what you expect, you expect him to be fucking Jesus or something. Fucking idiot.

Yeah right. Since when does Essien provide 20 goals with 20 assists. Gerrard doesn't score as many goals (though provides similar assist rate) and whilst he's a little bit defensively, overall that doesn't really make him better than Lampard. You're criticising Lampard for being shit, but when asked what you expect, you expect him to be fucking Jesus or something. Fucking idiot.

Why do you have too call me a fucking idiot elliot what have i done too deserve that ?

Gerrard is better than lampard, gerrard is a driving force. How many times has he brought liverpool out a hole when the

chips are down you can rely on gerrard john terry drogba, lampard is not one of these players.

Edited by Badboy

I will admit i have said lampard is better for a long time, but you have got to take them blue goggles out and study each

player. Gerrard is one hell of a midfield player you cant overlook his all round game, he tackles scores goals passing

he is fast as fuck.

I think Gerrard and Lampard are different tho, they have differing roles. Gerrard is rellied upon to do pretty much everything for liverpool in their midfield. He tackles, defends, drives the team on, scores goals and tbh he is the complete midfielder, Liverpool are not the same team without him at all, he's fucking awesome if i'm honest. I'm not just gonna say he's shit because i'm a Chelsea fan and we're not supposed to like him or say anything good about him, thats bollocks. He is one of the best all round midfielders ive ever seen. Lampard doesnt have to do as much work becuse we have players that are there to help the defence and let lampard go forward. Lampard scores more goals than Gerrard does because of this. I know Liverpool have Mascherano and Sissoko but they dont both play together, Gerrard has the mindset to get back and tackle and dominate the game. When liverpool are struggling, Derby away for example, he does whatever he can to get his team out of trouble, he had an awesome shot against the bar, then he scored the winner in the last minute. Chelsea play with more than one defensive midfielder at the same time usually, mikel and essien or makelele, and Ballack is defensively minded too, usually 2 will play so theres no need for Lampard to do everything, he'll just get in the way like Pizarro does. Lampard has a job to do, score goals and make goals and thats exactly what he does.

Edited by OllieCFC

Guest Lampards Bitch

So Gerrard waving his arms like a windmill makes him effective in a team...................

He hasnt got half the vision Frank has. Frank doesnt need to lunge into players to get the ball like Gerrard does either.

Why do you have too call me a fucking idiot elliot what have i done too deserve that ?

Well you came up with a pretty stupid reason why Lampard wasn't good. Because he's not God :rolleyes: I think that deserved what I said. Stupidity brings up a red mist :lol:

Gerrard is one hell of a player I'm not denying that, but as Ollie said he and Lampard are slightly different players. I think you're better off comparing Gerrard to Essien than Lampard.

My real issue here was you trying to say Lampard had to be God and defend and attack all out at the same time. You were giving him a completely different bar to reach than every other player.

Well you came up with a pretty stupid reason why Lampard wasn't good. Because he's not God :rolleyes: I think that deserved what I said. Stupidity brings up a red mist :lol:

Gerrard is one hell of a player I'm not denying that, but as Ollie said he and Lampard are slightly different players. I think you're better off comparing Gerrard to Essien than Lampard.

My real issue here was you trying to say Lampard had to be God and defend and attack all out at the same time. You were giving him a completely different bar to reach than every other player.

What i was trying to say is i would like lampard to be more complete thats all.

What i was trying to say is i would like lampard to be more complete thats all.

Okay, well I think he's a bit old to start changing his game. He's not the best midfielder in the world, but you only have to look at his amazing previous record to realise how important he is for us, and he's certainly one to keep for as long as possible. He still has plenty of years ahead as the player he is, and I look forward to them.