Ballack Or Lampard?

Gate 16

Frank has been taking shit corners/free kicks for ages. that does grate on me. Hardley ever misses the 1st man. In fact it's not just Frank, but who ever takes them. We are the only blimmin team in the Prem who cant whip a fucking ball in a danger area. It needs sorting.

Wouldnt be a problem if Ballack took them. ;)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even joe cole and malouda's quality from dead balls this season have been shite, SWP took a few corners vs fulham and he just kinda chips/drives them in the kind of easy way making sure they get in the area and miss the first man. Belletti took some good free kicks and corners. Depends who's playing really. Ballack has taken a couple of great FK's lately so if he plays, he should be on them. Corners probably Belletti but thats if he plays, he looks dodgy at the back to me, i feel safer with ferreira at the back (never thought i would say that).

And about mikel..... he keeps the ball well maybe, Last season he impressed me a lot but so far this season he's done sweet fuck all. I'm pleased he's gone to the African nations cup. He's lazy.

Did you watch the fulham match ollie mikel made the difference how is mikel lazy as well ? ? ?

Guest Lampards Bitch

Alex has Still got a thunderbolt of a strike

Mikel has been crap thus far but still has room for improvement. He will get better. Sometimes he looks looks lost

Edited by Lampards Bitch

Mikel has been crap thus far but still has room for improvement. He will get better. Sometimes he looks looks lost

How has he been crap i really dont understand. Name a midfield player who has the power on the ball

and the passing accuracy of obi wan kanobi ? even the scousers rate him as one of the best in the league. He is a coaches dream he just does not lose the ball, i swear to god if he played for man you

or arsenal people would be amazed.

But his all round game isnt the best, well at least so far this season. Hes good on the ball agree'd, but without the ball? he has a reckless tackle (can't tackle), he jogs back without breaking sweat, he doesn't score goals. Except for being good and composed on the ball and a decent short range passer, He doesnt do a lot else.

Guest Lampards Bitch

He tends to loose it alot. He just needs time to develope. He hasnt been brilliant the last few games.

Guest Lampards Bitch
:wub:

I dont understand what that is for???

BTW Badboy, Scousers know fuck all, they think the sun shines out of Gerrard's arse for a start