Ballack Or Lampard?

Gate 16

Ballack all day long for me, Lampard is the most over rated player ever.

Ballack has a presence about him and you can see him doing it against the big teams, you cant say the same about Lampard.

When have you ever come away from a BIG game and said yeah Lampard was Man Of The Match or he played really well?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey man are you drunk or what??

Lamps is great player Ballack is too....but lamps it CFC legend...he has scored so many important goals etc..

withut him nothing is same...

I'm asking if you'd pick Lampard over Ballack.

Personally i'd pick Lampard.

Granted Ballack is a good player, but to me at Chelsea he just hasnt proven him self.

You have to admit, when we've lost Ballack we've still be a good team...loose Lamps and everyone seems just a lil on edge. Large part of the team!

Personally i'd pick Lampard.

Granted Ballack is a good player, but to me at Chelsea he just hasnt proven him self.

You have to admit, when we've lost Ballack we've still be a good team...loose Lamps and everyone seems just a lil on edge. Large part of the team!

I make you right about not missing Ballack, but if he was given a run in the team like Lampard is then it would be different.

He takes set pieces better than Lampard aswell.

I would pick Ballack...for the bench.Lampard is a way better player plus he is more consistant.The fact Ballack is doing well at the moment it doesn't make him a better player.

Sorry mate I cant take anyone seriously who uses the words "smack my bitch up".

Sorry.

i dont think you can compare the two. In an ideal world you would have Lampard attacking and Ballack Sitting. Ballack is better defensively and Lampard is better offensively. If i HAD to chose 1, it would be Lampard all day long. He scores 20 goals a season, he creates loads too. Ok so he hasnt dominated the midfield like he did around 2003-2005 but he consistantly finds the net and a deadly pass or two. He has won us so many games its untrue. When Lamps is on form, there's no one more devastating.

I'd pick Ballack to be honest, I know I've been defending Lampard all last night but Ballack is the better play but Lampards better at set pieces and thats what we need really.

I'd say Lampard is more effective but Ballack is the better player by a long way.

Lampard is also a cunt away from football.

Fabregas is my bitch :lol: ,i would never call a female that way.Just to clear the record :thumbsup:

Pff don't defend yourself in that way, Gate 16 would certainly use that term in such a way.

I'd pick Ballack at the moment, he's playing well. We could try the two next to each other, but that means either Essien and Mikel miss out and they are both also very important.

Guest Lampards Bitch

Lampard. Pretty simple. We havent had Ballack in our team for ages and he hasnt exactly been missed. Lampard on the other hand is. He is the driving force of our midfield. When he isnt there he is sorely missed. Even though Ballack had an exceptional game V Fulham we still missed Lamps and that was blatant. Even we he has a below par game he still contributes to the game by making good passes or setting players up for goals.