Ballack Or Lampard?

Gate 16

No reason to pick one, both are top top class players who can and will play together in a midfield 3 when Lamps is back. Ballack has been very impressive in the last few games though and he will be a big player for us for the rest of the season.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

both are really good players, id love to see them both play together one day, we would have a very dominate midfield. If we can get thm both on the same wave link i think we can do really well with them both togeather

Ballack is better at set plays by the way, whoever said lampard is better at set plays on the first page needs help. And about Lampard and Ballack in the same team, its simple......get mikel out, i personally think he's been crap this season. Maybe slightly harsh but he's been so ineffective. I spose you could play all 3 tho if we're playing without wingers.

Back on topic, Lampard is more effective out of the 2 playing with the other 3. Lampard all the way. I can't believe after all the abuse Ballack got last season, he's now played 3 decent games and there's a "Lampard or Ballack" thread.

I don't mean to play devil's advocate but has anyone noticed that Ballack's past couple of games he's playing better.The irony being that Lampard has been unavailable.

Last season was evident that they just could'nt play together in the same team and Ballack is used to playing in teams that are built around him.I would agree that Ballack is better at set-pieces than Frank.Frank seems more committed,and we can't knock Frank for what he's done for us.

I'm going to take the tounge in cheek approach and say that i'd never back a kraut over an Englishman,so Lampard just edges it,even though he played for West Ham :whistling: .

Maybe we'll get to see how well we do without Lampard after the summer because I for one think he'll be going.

not if you read yesterday's standard he won't, said he wants to see out the rest of his career here and that he won't get the love and appriciation he gets from the Chelsea fans anywhere else.

now i love to hear that :thumbsup:

regards: JBD

No reason to pick one, both are top top class players who can and will play together in a midfield 3 when Lamps is back. Ballack has been very impressive in the last few games though and he will be a big player for us for the rest of the season.

Nuff said. Great post.

If I had to pick... it's lampard.

He's legend status now... not taking anything away from Ballack though, he has performed, but ollie what you said about Mikel is simply not true, he is world class, he keeps the ball so well, excellent passing and very strong... will be awesome in the future!

Ballack is better at set plays by the way, whoever said lampard is better at set plays on the first page needs help. And about Lampard and Ballack in the same team, its simple......get mikel out, i personally think he's been crap this season. Maybe slightly harsh but he's been so ineffective. I spose you could play all 3 tho if we're playing without wingers.

Back on topic, Lampard is more effective out of the 2 playing with the other 3. Lampard all the way. I can't believe after all the abuse Ballack got last season, he's now played 3 decent games and there's a "Lampard or Ballack" thread.

I started the thread because I saw a different thread where the 2 were mentioned (how they've been playing etc).

That Ok with you boss? :rolleyes:

Guest Lampards Bitch

Lamps wont be going anywhere. I do believe Frank when he says that he wants to end his career at Chelsea. He has legend status at Chelsea and why would you want to leave when you have that at a club?

yeah i can understand the thread, i'm not being critical as such, but he was given lots of abuse last season (guilty) and hes only played 3-4 games whatever since. The main thing is seeing how well the 2 play together this year and not one or the other. And about mikel..... he keeps the ball well maybe, Last season he impressed me a lot but so far this season he's done sweet fuck all. I'm pleased he's gone to the African nations cup. He's lazy.

I think Lamps will stay, i guess the argument with cara would be that once your a legend, perhaps you wanna move on and try something different. I hope he doesn't but you wouldn't blame him would you. Well i wouldn't. Down to him i suppose. I hope he stays tho.

Edited by OllieCFC

Guest Lampards Bitch

Frank has been taking shit corners/free kicks for ages. that does grate on me. Hardley ever misses the 1st man. In fact it's not just Frank, but who ever takes them. We are the only blimmin team in the Prem who cant whip a fucking ball in a danger area. It needs sorting.