Ballack Or Lampard?

Gate 16

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not if you read yesterday's standard he won't, said he wants to see out the rest of his career here and that he won't get the love and appriciation he gets from the Chelsea fans anywhere else.

regards: JBD

Lamps wont be going anywhere. I do believe Frank when he says that he wants to end his career at Chelsea. He has legend status at Chelsea and why would you want to leave when you have that at a club?
I think Lamps will stay, i guess the argument with cara would be that once your a legend, perhaps you wanna move on and try something different. I hope he doesn't but you wouldn't blame him would you. Well i wouldn't. Down to him i suppose. I hope he stays tho.

These stories about players declaring undying loyalty to the club and supporters are usually the kiss of death for a player, but that aside I wouldnt blame Frank if he wanted to move on. He's got a shit manager he never banked on having and a country full of absolute arseholes ready to hang him for daring to breath the same air. Besides, he still hasnt signed a new deal.............is Roman even planning to offer him what he wants? Letting Frank walk wouldnt be the first bad decision he's made would it?

And about mikel..... he keeps the ball well maybe,

well he loses the ball a lot too so that means he's not good at anything :D

Taxi for ollie one minute mikel keeps the ball well next minute he loses the ball a lot. :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Edited by Badboy

ok i'll admit, he was good against fulham when he came on, sidwell was pants but he has been lazy for the majority when he's played.

Sorry, but no. Mikel has never been lazy. You're using the exact same argument you probably did when you were criticising Ballack last season. Mikel is a very clever player, especially for his age, and he adds a massive amount of stability to the team. He can take the ball, and coax us into keeping it. Take the Fulham game as the latest example. Without him, we were struggling to keep the ball. Essien is a good defensive player in that position, but other than running with it, he doesn't have much to give taking the ball forward from that position. Mikel slots in that position, and suddenly he's getting the ball, playing it around the park, giving us possession and the ability to create chances.

I'm not sure what you expect him to do? Run around like a headless chicken? No, Mikel knows where to position himself, knows where to pass it, and he's not afraid to jump into a tackle either. He needs to improve his tackling, and he needs to add long passing to his game, but considering he's, what, 20? He's bloody fantastic.

Yeah and you think the sun shines out of lampards arse so does that mean you know fuck all ?

Given the amount of times she's criticised Lampard recently, for instance check this thread about his bad corner and freekick taking, you know that is bullshit badboy. Give it a rest, you are very boring.

Given the amount of times she's criticised Lampard recently, for instance check this thread about his bad corner and freekick taking, you know that is bullshit badboy. Give it a rest, you are very boring.

Sorry elliot in terms of team play lampard has not contributed enough for too long. Criticising his free kicks and corners are only half the story, i remember when lampard used to run the show with maka.

Frank has been taking shit corners/free kicks for ages. that does grate on me. Hardley ever misses the 1st man. In fact it's not just Frank, but who ever takes them. We are the only blimmin team in the Prem who cant whip a fucking ball in a danger area. It needs sorting.

Belletti and Malouda take mean corner kicks. I would prefer them to do our set pieces.

Sorry elliot in terms of team play lampard has not contributed enough for too long. Criticising his free kicks and corners are only half the story, i remember when lampard used to run the show with maka.

Well I don't agree with you that Lampard hasn't become useless, are you trying to tell me that because I don't agree with you exactly that he shines out of my arse too? Cause you are very mistaken if you think so.

Whatever your idea of contribution is, he does a shitload of stuff for Chelsea Football Club in the form of scoring and creating goals, so if you can't realise that then you need a head examination.

Whatever your idea of contribution is, he does a shitload of stuff for Chelsea Football Club in the form of scoring and creating goals, so if you can't realise that then you need a head examination.

Yes he does but goals and assists are not enough. I will admit lampard in the last third of the pitch is

the most effective midfielder in europe, but he does not contribute to the defensive side of the game.

He leaves essien to do all the dirty work then he has 100 shots a game he is a second striker in my eyes.

This is the reason frank lampard will not play for england under cappello !

Yes he does but goals and assists are not enough. I will admit lampard in the last third of the pitch is

the most effective midfielder in europe, but he does not contribute to the defensive side of the game.

He leaves essien to do all the dirty work then he has 100 shots a game he is a second striker in my eyes.

This is the reason frank lampard will not play for england under cappello !

He can't go all out attack AND defence. He's not superman and neither is anybody else? What exactly do you want? Ballack doesn't do what you are saying any better either.