Chelsea vs Wigan

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The boys always seem to play better after a half-time peptalk. So im expecting a attacking Chelsea to come out soon and score a few more goals

C'mon boys, show them why we are most likely the champions of 2010 !

blue%20scalf.gif

Even with 10 men wigan keep threatening our midfield. we need to be more aggressive .

It doesn't look like they've only 10 men on the pitch tbh, hope we can make it champions-worthy second half :)

In regards to Drogba's little sulk; he can shut the fuck up.

Ancelotti specifically said Lampard was to take the penalty kicks should we be awarded one.

Furthermore, didn't he say it only matters about team accolades, not personal ones?

I feel sorry for him most of lampards goals come from good play from drogba just like that penalty lampard won drogba gave it to him. Drogba has more assists than anyone in our team he is a team player, come on i hope drogba wins it !

Drogba's attitude is really putting a damper on this for me. Don't get me wrong - I'm still happy with the scoreboard so far, but that kind of shit is uncalled for, especially in light of his remarks about team first. I could see the boys trying to key on him too, to placate him like a fussy baby. Ashley had loads of space to work with down the left right after Frank's PK and what's he do? Early pass to a marked Drogba and we lose possession. Carlo needs to lay it down for DD and tell him to grow up and enjoy the day.

C'MON CHELSEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KALOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 3-0 CHAMPIONS CHAMPIONS CHAMPIONS