Champions 2010

Were writing history now. Before Liverpool won their titles in the 70's they had no history, before MUFC won their titles in the 90's they had no history.

We all start somewhere, and this is our time to break all the records.

CFC 4 LIFE!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now to beat united and liverpool to 19 titles :lol:

I'm up for that, after yesterday I fully believe anything's possible and I can see Carlo staying around for a bit to help us achieve it :D

Im on such a high! Its Brilliant, had the champagne out last nite and all! Taped the match, think il watch it again later!!

I'm not too keen on Champagne, but I did have a glass of Cider or 2 which suited me fine.

What a wonderful day yesterday was, to win the league in style by slamming 8 past Wigan, Drogs scoring a hat-trick to win the golden boot. Cech pulling of a cracking save to win the golden glove!!!!!! The celebrations were fantastic and it was a brilliant day.........

Unfortunately a boozless celebration for me but it was all the better this year having my daughter to celebrate with, watching her in her Chelsea kit clapping at the TV while the celebrations went on was such a good feeling.

Carlo Ancelotti hailed by Italian media after leading Chelsea to Premier League title

24682sy.jpg

Italy's media gave a big salute to Carlo Ancelotti after he guided Chelsea to an 8-0 romp over Wigan which clinched the Barclays Premier League title in his first year at the club.

The demolition of Wigan on the last day of the season left the Blues one point clear of Manchester United in the standings.

Gazzetta dello Sport (right) highlighted Ancelotti's achievement by putting a photograph of the former AC Milan manager holding the trophy on their front page.

'King Charles of England; no Italian coach had ever won the Premier League title. Ancelotti champion in his debut year,' read its headline.

The Italian guided the Blues to their first Premier League crown since 2006, when Chelsea were coached by Jose Mourinho.

Ancelotti could also lead the Stamford Bridge club to the double if they beat Portsmouth in the FA Cup final on Saturday.

'Ancelotti triumph,' was Corriere dello Sport's headline. 'He is the first Italian to win the Premier League.'

Turin-based Tuttosport also hailed the Italian tactician.

'Ancelotti, oh yes, the Premier is his,' read its headline.

National newspaper La Repubblica not only showered praise on Ancelotti but lauded the club for playing an attacking style of football.

article-0-0980EBA6000005DC-321_468x305.jpg

Lap of honour: Ancelotti and winger Florent Malouda celebrate Chelsea's success

Chelsea set a new record for the number of goals scored in the Premier League with 103, five more than the haul managed by Manchester United in 2000.

Four times this season, Ancelotti's side scored seven goals in a match and they surpassed that with their latest avalanche of goals.

The Blues also beat United home and away with the 2-1 success at Old Trafford during the crucial run-in.

'Ancelotti triumphs in his first try,' was La Repubblica's headline. 'Vedi, vini, vici: Carlo Ancelotti conquers England in his first try and becomes king of London.'

5xts9x.jpg

http://www.dailymail...e.html?ITO=1490

It still hasn't quite sunk in.. I couldn't sleep the night before the game not out of nervousness but restlesness and I couldn't sleep last night either..

I hope the boys are up for Pompey.. Its could give us a part of history that even Pool and Manyoo don't have.. Back to back FA cup champions..