• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anylink work??

It's on TV, if you have cable.

:D :D

Two things:

- I hope we don't sit back and keep on attacking in the 2nd half.

- Perhaps the 1 point difference is a blessing because it ensures we don't get complacent.

Also, fortunately we play BEFORE ManUre next weekend.

Danny's celebrations alone make him a Chelsea Legend :lol:

Lamps' second goal and Malouda's miss are goal and miss of the season for sure :lol: !

Kalou's performance.. speachless. Keep it up !

Didier is without a doubt player of the year, who is Rooney :huh:

I duno if rather play after.Pressure etc.And playing before if we do mess up god watching the Man U game be horrible

Heres hoping we dont mess up!! All in our hands.Even if it wasnt at Anfield be a tough game either way knowing whats at stake...please Chels dont fuck it up!

I duno if rather play after.Pressure etc.And playing before if we do mess up god watching the Man U game be horrible

Heres hoping we dont mess up!! All in our hands.Even if it wasnt at Anfield be a tough game either way knowing whats at stake...please Chels dont fuck it up!

I disagree. Because playing before them will make sure we don't get careless, knowing there is only 1 point between us and them. Like today.

The sad thing is that even with three seven-goals matches we could end up with fucking nothing

Why think that when we have the league to go out and win!!! I'm really confident we're going to get these next three wins now and get a double.

Beating Liverpool is an ABSOLUTE MUST!!!

Another thing is the parthnership in our central defence. Ivan and Alex were brilliant. Hopefully JT was watching the real quality stuff. I know, it was just against Potters, however a brilliant play. JT's got a place in the starting XI at Anfield sure...