You Don't Know What Your Doing.........

Ok, so he made some grunting noises, cant see the miserable fucker being inspirational somehow.

I can't believe this man has an inspirational bone in his body frankly.

We were poor first half and if so he should have yelled.

A journo summed it up for me when he said today in his report that "it is not easy to like cold fish Avram Grant" or words to that effect.

He's right there - the man is about as exciting to listen to and watch as having root canal work done.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Ballack's interview on ESPN while he was being gifted the Barclay's MoM. When asked what had an effect on their performance in second half, his reply was "The Manager was LOUD in the dressing room".

Someone had taken away the cones and bids from the changing room. He didnt know what to do and was giving off for someone to find him replacements asap :whistling:

I saw Ballack's interview on ESPN while he was being gifted the Barclay's MoM. When asked what had an effect on their performance in second half, his reply was "The Manager was LOUD in the dressing room".

he didnt say 'the manager was loud in the dressing room'. he said 'IT was loud in the dressing room'. get your facts right please. IT could be grant, clarke or ten cate.

Edited by joe_kura

as we move along the champions league we will meet real tacticians like moratti and bernd schuster.....

how is grant going to beat them????

Hi

i agree with you in all compitions pressure is going to increase , so that is where we need a manager who is able to take on the best minds in england & europe , we have 1 chance ten cate he seems up there with top tacticians

Whenever I see Steve he looks gloomy and down and isolated even when sitting next to Grant or Cate.

May be it's my imagination but I wonder if he really will stick around or leave next season.

don't worry he's just another naturaly fucking miserable sweaty :offtopic:

oh! and grants doing ok in my opinon 3rd in the PL finished top of their CL group, in the semis for the CC and see what may against QPR in the FA cup....whats' wrong with that :whistling:

oh yeah! silly me i forgot, should have remembered anything that's goes right is down to anyone but grant, anything that goes wrong is grant's fault.....

Edited by josesbluediamonds

Before my PC went down, I did a fair bit of defending Grant from what i thought were basically racist remarks. But I am going to do a massive you turn and say that over the festive I watched with interest what he was doing. I really scrutinized the bench and watched more of him than the games themselves and I have come to the conclusion that he is a useless twat. From what I saw Cate made all the decisions and the so called manager sat there like a stuffed dummy, only to rise and barrack the ref when the crowd were doing it. Don't get me wrong I am not and won't ever question the fact he is Jewish and its jobs for the boys, that we all know already. I just want a manager at my club that can MANAGE. Grant is a figurehead in that dressing room and Cate does everything and i believe that is why Clarkey is so miserable too.

But who done the team talk. Avram probley sat in a corner with his head in his hands while Cate and Clark sorted the team out.

Funny you should say that but The Times today has an article that says exactly that!

don't worry he's just another naturaly fucking miserable sweaty :offtopic:

oh! and grants doing ok in my opinon 3rd in the PL finished top of their CL group, in the semis for the CC and see what may against QPR in the FA cup....whats' wrong with that :whistling:

oh yeah! silly me i forgot, should have remembered anything that's goes right is down to anyone but grant, anything that goes wrong is grant's fault.....

Oi, And less of the "sweaty" you facking caveman :shoot:

o i c..its alright for you to call grant a "yid cunt" but i can't call clarke a "sweaty" get real for fuck sake.

erm just for the record, Grant is Jewish, therefore a yid, and, by design, he is also a cunt :rolleyes:

I was actually being light hearted dear boy, feel free; Jock, sweaty, porridge wog, luvely! (jealousy is SUCH an ugly emotion :mouthclosed:

o i c..its alright for you to call grant a "yid cunt" but i can't call clarke a "sweaty" get real for fuck sake.

You tell him. :rolleyes:

He's called me a pikey (we prefer the term traveller by the way) on more than one occasion aswell. :cry:

Ban him, Scottish cunt. :tiphat:

(Waits for some div to take this seriously).

You tell him. :rolleyes:

He's called me a pikey (we prefer the term traveller by the way) on more than one occasion aswell. :cry:

Ban him, Scottish cunt. :tiphat:

(Waits for some div to take this seriously).

all right, all right, sorry...............................................TURNPIKE :smiliecap1:

Ashley Cole was said to be angry and embarassed after Avram Grant stripped him of Chelsea's captaincy after just an hour of Saturday's game.

He was extremely unhappy with boss Avram Grant during Saturday's 1-0 win over Queens Park Rangers in the FA Cup.

The defender was handed the captain's armband by the Chelsea manager before the game, only to have it taken off him on the hour - without being substituted.

As Grant sent on Didier Drogba, he told Cole to hand over the captain's responsibilities to the Ivorian striker.

The bemused England international did so, but wondered what he'd done wrong because Drogba himself had never before been appointed on-field captain of Chelsea either.

Asked about the controversy, Blues boss Grant revealed that he took the decision to make the team more stable. “Drogba is a leader," said the Israeli in no uncertain terms.

“Many players who are leaders here did not play against QPR, so we gave it to Ashley. I think he is a good example for all the others, always giving 100 per cent, always happy.

"I like Ashley, so he deserved to be captain. But there are other options for leaders in the team.”

Goal .com