You Don't Know What Your Doing.........

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boycott still stands firm mate :thumbsup: . Missing the weekends like fuck but I've saved a bleeding fortune, when Grant gets outed then I'll be down for the mother of all binge drinking sessions, trust me. I think I'll start the minute the train pulls out of Glasgow Central :smiliecap1:
I was there yesterday,certainly not for Grant and a big smile appeared on my face when the fans turned against him.And it was'nt just a few fans,believe me.Grant should be shitting himself right now.

exact, it was RA who gave the nod towards Grant so he should take the shit. He paid well over the odds for Kenyon and Frank the dutch master, then why would be give a mega contract to a yid cunt who doesnt know what side his bread is buttered.

oh and Elliott, I've now seen your pic, you are indeed a college boy, therefore, by design your views dont count :smiliecap1:

Well I'm honoured to have been mentioned in a thread I never replied to. I've obviously left an impression on you, so my views count all the more :) I'm even more honoured to be called a "college boy". Most people seem to think I'm 25 or 30 or something. But if you think my contribution to this thread will be to defend Grant, you're wrong. Those were some bizarre substitutions, especially bringing on Sinclair for Ballack. Bringing on Pizarro was understandable - a change was needed, but I don't think bringing off Joey was the right option.

We didn't just chant You don't know what you're doing, the substitution roused the biggest boo I've heard for a very long time. The average fans is indeed now turning on Grant, so perhaps his days are numbered.

Well I'm honoured to have been mentioned in a thread I never replied to. I've obviously left an impression on you, so my views count all the more :) I'm even more honoured to be called a "college boy". Most people seem to think I'm 25 or 30 or something. But if you think my contribution to this thread will be to defend Grant, you're wrong. Those were some bizarre substitutions, especially bringing on Sinclair for Ballack. Bringing on Pizarro was understandable - a change was needed, but I don't think bringing off Joey was the right option.

We didn't just chant You don't know what you're doing, the substitution roused the biggest boo I've heard for a very long time. The average fans is indeed now turning on Grant, so perhaps his days are numbered.

lol, nice one :thumbsup:

I have given Grant a chance, as I have done with all of our players and staff, but its becoming clear he hasn't got a fucking clue. His substitutions yesterday were absolutely bonkers, Coley and Ballack were our two most productive players along with Kalou. He got away with it against a mediocre side, but he won't against Ferguson or Wenger.

Makes you wonder if were attacking the wrong person though....maybe it should be RA who should get the brunt of it all, but he still has taken us to another level where most things are concerned, so really maybe Grunt is the easier target in it all :lol:

Just a thought :P

HI

thank you , thats what i said a while ago , but no one wants to hear that !!! attack RA , yes he was good to the club , but we were on up already , & i cant say he has not really helped , but just when us the supporter seemed to have everthing , onwer , committee , manager (jose) , backroom staff , a new training ground , and the team , just ready to take on europe , its put us back a few years , one chance we have got is RA to spend in the window for 2 or 3 good players , and we might turn it around and have a good season

come on you blues

I have given Grant a chance, as I have done with all of our players and staff, but its becoming clear he hasn't got a fucking clue. His substitutions yesterday were absolutely bonkers, Coley and Ballack were our two most productive players along with Kalou. He got away with it against a mediocre side, but he won't against Ferguson or Wenger.

HI

hate to say but it was so obvious , our team well get him passed the b`burns & newcastles ( lucky) , but when it comes to man you , arsenal , barcelonas , we will be wanting , we are falling behide in the league ? everton in the carling ? we need a good manager with tactics , employee a top one & promote grant upstairs that way we will all be happy , by the way could the top managar be jose or am i pushing it now

i heard the fans sing that straight after ballack was taken off for scott sinclair. We were shit yesterday anyway and got very lucky. I know the yid signed a 4 year deal but theres no fucking way he'll be the manager for long. Maybe half way through next season. End of next season max.

i heard the fans sing that straight after ballack was taken off for scott sinclair. We were shit yesterday anyway and got very lucky. I know the yid signed a 4 year deal but theres no fucking way he'll be the manager for long. Maybe half way through next season. End of next season max.

It wouldnt make sense getting rid of him half way through next season, we'd be put even further back. Get shafted of him in the summer if you've any balls at all RA and give the fans someone we can appreciate instead of this binlid who is now being found out.

I cant see him being sacked. moved upstairs or whatever before the end of the season. If that happens we would need someone in during the summer to try to get the team into some sort of shape and give us a manager worthy of the job.

Makes me laugh, some of us totally expected this so it comes as no surprise at all. There's a few who've recently seen the light and decided he maybe wasn't worth giving the benefit of the doubt after all. But what really surprises me is that there's still a few out there (on another forum) who happily have a go at anyone slating him. WTF can they see that everyone else can't?

The original problem with him getting the job was that he didnt even have the qualifications never mind the right level of experience. He had no pedigree, no personality and certainly no balls and having rich Russian friends wouldn't turn him into a top manager - to be fair, Paul Daniels couldnt turn him into that. As far as Im concerned his appointment did nothing but bring ridicule to the club and its time to put a stop to this farce. He can buy whoever he likes in January but the fact remains he always was and always will be a cone man.

Fair dos Scott needs more play time to develop but dont just throw him on willy nilly and take off a player who was performing!And esp when we were at a 1-1 result!If we were say 3-1 up or something fair enough but not when we're pushing for a win

Roman wont get rid of him.He's getting what ihe wants 'attacking footie' inoring the fact we cant defend while we attack.And plus he hasnt come in and upset anyone,diff managers etc so all is lalala

Edited by Layla

Taken from a post on the 606 forum on the bbc website:

comment by twayswayposted 2 Hours Ago

posted 23 Hours Ago

by artistika

-----------

"forgive me if I'm expressing myself in a controversial manner, but I have to admit, I can never accept Grant (after Jose), even if he wins 25 back to back quadruples." - Quote

Clearly there are muppets calling themselves Chelsea fans that wont accept Grant regardless. You are one of them.

Grant has done very well despite the pressure and lack of first team players. Noone could have expected him to achieve so much, keeping us in the title battle and cups. Yesterday the winning goal was created by a pass from Pizzaro to Kalou, as a result of the manager's savvy. Had it been Mourinho you would have said brilliant.

Its time to accept him as manager, that or stop saying you support the blues, it just doesnt work.

You may have your own private agendas that belong here, but Grant is Chelsea and he is here to stay. Accept it or stuff it.

-----------------

"Accept him or stop supporting the blues"?, god, what a wanker

"Accept him or stop supporting the blues"?, god, what a wanker

That's what Im on about, must be some good shit these people are taking because even the best hallucination going wouldnt have me believe yesterday's result was down to a 'manager' with 'savvy'.

That's what Im on about, must be some good shit these people are taking because even the best hallucination going wouldnt have me believe yesterday's result was down to a 'manager' with 'savvy'.

Yesterdays result was due to a blind linesmen nothing else really.

END of next season??? As in 18months time?? you are fucking joking surely. The thought of this season being a joke is bad enough with having to contemplate the cunt in the close season too. Nightmare scenario.

And misschief, you are clearly correct, I reckon some of the forum numbers have run out of the old Bolivian Marching Powder :whistling:

Eh, if you didn't accept Grant after he won us a quadruple, I think calling yourself a Chelsea fan would be a bit iffy. The reason is if he still pisses you off after that kind of miraculous never done before season, then you've obviously lost sight of what is important, which is winning things. He'd never reach the status, if he achieved those things than if Mourinho had, and that's okay, but I'd certainly be willing to accept Grant if he actually managed to win all that.

No chance that he will though.

I was willing to give him a chance to begin with because basically there was no other option. After it became clear that he was here to stay, which was very quickly (there were many of us that hoped blindly otherwise, but the fact is Kenyon and co. had come out straight away and said he is our solution), I had to give him a chance for my own sanity. We weren't going to get another manager, so he had to be given a chance. He's made it quite clear he can't do it against the big teams though. The Man you loss was acceptable due the fact that it was a) days after his appointment and B) largely down to shoddy refereeing. The Arsenal loss though, he clearly sent them out with the wrong tactics and we lost as a result. Had we won that game we'd be in a great position now, but as it is we're well off the pace and will probably have to settle for 3rd place this season.