Chelsea vs Aston Villa

BlueLion.

I'd rather be below/should we loose the League rather then goal diff then points that just be so ahhh being behind on one goal or something poxy like that

Still 6 games to go :D hopfully Bolton be like that again when we play..this season gone so quick!

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather be below/should we loose the League rather then goal diff then points that just be so ahhh being behind on one goal or something poxy like that

Still 6 games to go :D hopfully Bolton be like that again when we play..this season gone so quick!

A win's a win, I'd take it no matter how dodgy it is.

Espically over them at Old Trafford that make it all so much better one of theres with an OG or something.Thats helped their goal diff the amount of sodding OGs they've had!

Yeah, although I meant that I'd take winning the title on goal difference than not winning it at all.

Still agree with the above post.

Yeah, although I meant that I'd take winning the title on goal difference than not winning it at all.

Still agree with the above post.

Ooo get ya.Yeh I wouldnt mind winning on goal diff be quite funny lol..loosing due to that on the other hand!

Ahh didnt realise they had another OG today seriously what the hell?!

Hey ho we won :D

Moulda this last few games been a huge differnce and hope he keeps this form up

Edited by Laylabelle

last few games:-

Man utd -away

Aston villa -fa cup semi final

bolton -home

tottenham- away

stoke- home

liverpool- away

wigan- home

I cannot believe that this season is nearly over as it has just gone so quickly.

Fantastic performance. Very, very proud of the tea.

Martin O'Neill was also very admirable, candid and honest when interviewed after the game. Top Blokesmiliecap1.gif

Yeh he didnt do a Wenger and make excuses.

Didnt know Villa were unbeaten in 2010 till now what a score line to loose that record by!!

Random qucestion to anyone who went..have they fixed the screen over the Matthew Harding end yet cause if not bloody hell!

What a performance - simple as that. Just hope we can play a bit like this next Saturday against Manure.

Also so please for Lamps getting 4 and passing the legendary Osgood and Bentley in our scoring charts. I mean according to the so called experts he is having a shit season. He only has 21 goals so i see where they are coming from........ don't you?! whistling.gif

Edited by boshman

Malouda is up there for my player of the season at the minute, outstanding performace and again two good finishes aswell as assists.

It took Drogba a good few years before he started performing and it looks the same with Malouda.

Peaked too late, like last season. Wasn't there a stat that something like 70% of the goals under Hiddink were scored or assisted by Malouda?

Problem is, at the start of the season, Carlo dropped him to the bench every time he had a good game. His performances and goals could be crucial come May though.