Chelsea vs Aston Villa

BlueLion.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and Frankie? How many goals has he scored. I can't even count it!!! 21 this season? EXACTLY! 151 all time? EXACTLY! He's the third highest scorer in our history! Take a bow son!

Have that Teddy and your shit we shouldnt play Lampard in the World Cup!

They said he wouldn't score without Maka covering, they said he wouldn't score with Ballack around him, they even said he wouldn't score in the diamond.. and as the world wanks away to the Messis, ronaldos and rooneys, one man simply keeps it doing year after year after year.. Legend status is such an insult to The Frank Lampard, King of Gods... 2 deflected goals in 2 years, up yours, haters...

lampard was fucking awsom...

but also have mikel and malouda been

deco has impressed me so mutch... seemed like the old barca and porto deco... if he could maintain THIS form of his last both games... and the sunderland-game... i would keep him till the end of his career... such a shame he seems tired after 5 games...

deco has impressed me so mutch... seemed like the old barca and porto deco... if he could maintain THIS form of his last both games... and the sunderland-game... i would keep him till the end of his career... such a shame he seems tired after 5 games...

... and injured after 6 :whistling: