Chelsea vs Aston Villa

BlueLion.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only poor performer on pitch was Joe Cole. He is ridiculously OOF. And what the hell was he thinking trying to dribble in his own box instead of clearing the ball. He needs more games under his belt to regain his form.

The rest were all Perfect. A drubbing at OT like Liverpool did last season would be perfect.

A look back at our season, it seems that the last time we had a terrible form, we managed to come back and win a game against Fulham and then score 7 past a terrible Sunderland. It was pretty much the same this last week.

The only poor performer on pitch was Joe Cole. He is ridiculously OOF. And what the hell was he thinking trying to dribble in his own box instead of clearing the ball. He needs more games under his belt to regain his form.

I think that's a bit harsh. I think Joe had a very good game. His passing was good and most of them where on target. He held his postition at most times and he was always making space. Sure he wasn't the stand out but to say he was worst on the pitch is not a fair call.

For Joe´s standarts he really is out of form at the moment. But i think if he´ve had some more game time he would be able to sort it out.

Don´t know how to think about the United match now at all. Of course, 7:1 is a boost of confidence, then again you have to be realistic and say it is Old Shitfort, but we´ll see.

I think that's a bit harsh. I think Joe had a very good game. His passing was good and most of them where on target. He held his postition at most times and he was always making space. Sure he wasn't the stand out but to say he was worst on the pitch is not a fair call.

I thought he was shit. Him and Paulo stood out like a sore thumb in otherwise an outstanding performance. And I love Joe. Going to be sad to see him in another teams shirt next season.

I thought he was shit. Him and Paulo stood out like a sore thumb in otherwise an outstanding performance. And I love Joe. Going to be sad to see him in another teams shirt next season.

not sure many will want him if he is holding out for 100 000 a week