Blackburn vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let me suggest you never had the faith ////

some of us kept the faith in the 70s ...compared to then this is BLUE HEAVEN ,,,but we only had fans then ,,not

glory hunters

zolayes is unhappy when Chelsea win.

it means the younger fans are having a better time as Chelsea supporters.

let me suggest you never had the faith ////

some of us kept the faith in the 70s ...compared to then this is BLUE HEAVEN ,,,but we only had fans then ,,not

glory hunters

Does that make you feel better about us handing the league to United?

Ancelotti :clap:

We are missing to many big players at the wrong end of the season.

Michael Essien

Petr Cech

Ashley Cole

Bosingwa

Ivan as of today.

Our most important players are out the squad and we struggle without them.

This is just turning into a joke now, an absolute fucking sick joke. I can't believe for one minute this is the same Chelsea team that started the season so well upto bashing arsenal away. Can Essien and Ashley Cole in a team like Chelsea really be so vital. That Jon Obi Mikel is absolute dog shit crap useless cunt, we have have nothing, no guts, no passion, no desire, a shit manager, a captain who has 1 million and 1 things on his mind, lampard not doing half as much as he used to, drogba just falls to the floor and moans, anelka hides for the whole game since his contract dispute issue, it's a total disgrace. There is only Alex in the last couple of games and maybe malouda that look half interested. This season is exactly the same as last season except our blips came at different times, it's just pure and utter garbage shit.

I REALLY REALLY thought we could bounce back from the champions league disappointment and win big, maybe 4 or 5-0 after our first goal, the players seem to show the hunger to win that we lack in recent matches. BUT in the second half we were DISAPPONTING, giving away possession too cheaply, and almost being bullied by Blackburn players in every high ball and 50/50 tackle. They just wanted it more and we are contented to sit back thinking that we can win 1-0 without trying, there was just not enough focusing. Lampard did not play well today, and losing Ivanovic just make things worse.

Watching this is heartbreaking, i wish Carlo can sort this out soon, the players seem to lose their winning mentality. But all credit to Blackburn players, Samba was a rock at the back, nothing could go past him, Salgado showed he still had it, Jones had a great debut and even Diouf played great. Well done Blackburn. Its not all gone though, we need to focus on trying to win the next game, Deco came on and showed some nice touches and Drogba tried really really hard. HOpefully we can bounce back.

zolayes is unhappy when Chelsea win.

it means the younger fans are having a better time as Chelsea supporters.

But did we loose? No!

We drew, which doesn't make winning the title impossible, just that it is harder!

This is just turning into a joke now, an absolute fucking sick joke. I can't believe for one minute this is the same Chelsea team that started the season so well upto bashing arsenal away. Can Essien and Ashley Cole in a team like Chelsea really be so vital. That Jon Obi Mikel is absolute dog shit crap useless cunt, we have have nothing, no guts, no passion, no desire, a shit manager, a captain who has 1 million and 1 things on his mind, lampard not doing half as much as he used to, drogba just falls to the floor and moans, anelka hides for the whole game since his contract dispute issue, it's a total disgrace. There is only Alex in the last couple of games and maybe malouda that look half interested. This season is exactly the same as last season except our blips came at different times, it's just pure and utter garbage shit.

:goodpost:

But did we loose? No!

We drew, which doesn't make winning the title impossible, just that it is harder!

Agree.Win on Weds.One point behind then really need to get a sodding run going and hope for the best.Hard but not impossible.

Arsenal in Feb were completly written out of it.Now mainly due to us being crap but hey ho they're way back in it so if they can bloody do it...

Substitutions were absurd.

I more and more can't understand what Ancelotti have in mind.

1) Anelka was so poor yet he was only taken off at 89"

2) Deco to go in for Kalou? That is as much as not doing a substitution.

3) Joe Cole not even substituted.

The team cannot even stream a few passes properly.