Blackburn vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

You think im happy where not winning?

I want the win as much as everyone else does. But the fans that lose faith with 20 minutes to go in a game, and stop supporting the club are not real supporters imo.

lol at hitler ^

we are not allowed to criticize the club

fuck off with that shit.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You think im happy where not winning?

I want the win as much as everyone else does. But the fans that lose faith with 20 minutes to go in a game, and stop supporting the club are not real supporters imo.

Losing faith?

I was just being realistic,having watched the second half it was obvious that we weren't going to win.

To be fair...when we beat Arsenal everyone though that was over for them now look at them! They're right in it so anything can happen not over till its over..but then again not holding out for much.Jesus christ we keep handing it to Man U!!!

Win Weds..we're one point behind.Draw/loose we're screwed

On the other hand if we play like that...jesus christ we were crap!!Need to pick it up for Weds thats for sure.Ahhhh pisses you off!

Edited by Laylabelle

lol at hitler ^

we are not allowed to criticize the club

fuck off with that shit.

You fuck off with your shit mate. You can criticize the team all you want. I dont care what you do. But im not going to stop supporting the team when we are down. Ill support us through thick and thin.

We dropped points today and im very disapointed. Not happy at all. Things need to be changed.

Really don't know how to react. We're obviously not out of the race on paper, but I cannot see us winning the title. FA Cup or nothing.

Exactly
I keep winning important things, they keep winning ... something.

Losing faith?

I was just being realistic,having watched the second half it was obvious that we weren't going to win.

let me suggest you never had the faith ////

some of us kept the faith in the 70s ...compared to then this is BLUE HEAVEN ,,,but we only had fans then ,,not

glory hunters

Horrah a strange double :P Community Shield and FA Cup..would happily take it though should we mess up the league more

Not exactly a bounce back

We just fall apart.We have a good run then go crap! The month without the African Players where everyone thought we'd be screwed we did fine and now..2 away games we've won this year!!

Weds a huge game.We loose that we're out for sure cause just cant see with the way Man U playing them loosing to many.We win that..still have a good shot..but being a away game god knows

Edited by Laylabelle