Chelsea vs Internazionale

BlueLion.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You dont know that. Your not at the training ground everyday seeing what the lads work on. You just dont know that........

He's a Mourinho worshipper, you know he won't say anything bad about Mourinho.

I really hope Inter get knocked out in the next round. :mellow:

He's a Mourinho worshipper, you know he won't say anything bad about Mourinho.

I really hope Inter get knocked out in the next round. :mellow:

First thought wanted them to win but after the way they just rolled around a lot..nah dont...prefer them over Man U or Arsenal though.Wouldnt mind Arsenal...if worse came say it was them or Man U..just not Man U!!

Edited by Laylabelle

he got sent off in the final too

go support soem australian team you glory hunter, i say what the fuck i wanna say about my club.

Well ,the way you talk about 'your club' isnt exactly sounding like a diehard supporter. Besides, Chelsea is OUR club, not yours.

go support soem australian team you glory hunter, i say what the fuck i wanna say about my club.

More bollocks from you.....

True....you can say what you want, but I've yet to see anything positive from you in an post you've made on here. Trowing "Glory Hunter" comments around is a bit pathetic imo.

It felt depressing to sit and watch that game. We just weren't good enough :mouthclosed:

Stale squad, ageing players, no morale, nothing! I'm not surprised we're out!

Time to focus on the Premiership now! Season is by no means over! Arsenal and United with more games to prepare for than us, more resting time, hopefully better results.

KTBFFH!

Everyone's been blaming Ballack for our slow play and stuff but today it looked like we were completely changed once he was out.

Matic is a player that could be player in the same position and attacking and is creative. He is younger so has better stamina and has time to develop to even better quality, whereas Ballack's age is against him.

Well Jose did say he never lost at Stamford Bridge and can still say it..horrah for him.Least he didnt do a run down the touch line run..just kinda sneaked away

I didnt think Drogba was bad.Just had a daft moment and the ref wasnt gana give us anything so hey ho.Least it happened at the end when we pretty much had it rather then at the start

We better fuck Man United in the Prem, i wont be able to stand their cheeky fans. Dammittt. Im off to sleep, 3 AM here. And to think i studied my ass off all day just so i could watch the game. :censored:.

I'm sorry for you mate. Sleep tight.