Chelsea vs Stoke

BlueLion.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no and we should give our ballboys grease to smear on the ballwhistling.gif

That would be a good idea, let's give the boys a nice bucket full of that stuff :eyebrows:

Am I the only one here seeing the innuendo here?

Am I the only one here seeing the innuendo here?

Don't worry, we'll figure something out :P! On each position the boys have a couple of balls, so they'll keep one for the throw-ins of Stoke/Delap and one for the Chelsea-players :whistling: , like nothing ever happened :P.

Edited by Blueboy

Kakuta to start this one, just behind the strikers with an option to go were he wants.

Don't think that chance is very big tbh, Ancelotti never seemed to be eager to play youngsters outside the league cup:mellow:

Still a few question marks over players fitness for this game, but i would like to see this team put out for this game.

............................................Hilario...........................................

Ivanovic...............Alex........................Terry...................Zhirkov

................Lampard...............Mikel.................Matic...................

..............................Kakuta..................J.Cole............................

............................................Drogba.........................................

Just to see something a bit different behind Drogba and to let Matic to show what he is all about in the absense of a lot of midfield players.

I'm hoping Turnbull gets a chance. Hilario needs to be kept on his toes, and he'll think he's the definite number 2 keeper if he doesn't get dropped due to the couple of mistakes that, ultimately, cost Chelsea the game last Saturday.

I hope Delap breaks both of his arms before the game, though.

I'm looking forward to seeing Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuth. Really liked him when he was with us. A no nonsense defender and i would have liked to seen him stay. Glad to see he is doing well at Stoke.