Chelsea vs Stoke

BlueLion.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me its good to see paulo at left back, he has not done anything wrong. Also we have Florent back on the left wing so we have more options of getting the ball into the box. It is paying off imo.

Alex showing why he should be first choice to partner JT!! One thing i will say that has become a feature of our play recently is the slow buildup, everything is so slow paced and we cannot break on teams anymore and catch them out of position. Also today there is a bit of lack of urgency in closing down and winning the second ball, hopefully will be sorted in the second half

Alex showing why he should be first choice to partner JT!! One thing i will say that has become a feature of our play recently is the slow buildup, everything is so slow paced and we cannot break on teams anymore and catch them out of position. Also today there is a bit of lack of urgency in closing down and winning the second ball, hopefully will be sorted in the second half

exactly I thought we were playing at a very slow tempo