MOTD and anti-Chelsea bias

Just watched the game highlights again on MOTD. All they could talk about was Arsenals inept finishing, their title chances evaporating, how they need a striker etc, and how they were shut out of the game. No mention of Drogba, or what a fantastic Chelsea performance, just a little bit about Terry and how he gives 100% 'on' the pitch.

I noticed Adrian Chiles was careful not slag Terry off as Chiles himself ditched his wife and kids recently. They then went on to Praise Man Utd and how they will probably win the title.

Ok this thread is to put any anti Chelsea media coverage down. There seems to be a lot , so we might need another thread.....

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea havnt been playing well

ChelseaChick i realise you didn't say this.

How have we not been playing well? Unbeaten since the begininng of December. 19 goals in 5 games in January. Conceded just 3. No he is right, were not in form.

I watched MOTD as well and it wasn't much of a surprise about the anti-Chelsea stuff. We have never been liked since Roman arrived. We rarely get praised. Its something i have learned to live with.

man-utd have won it 3 seasons in a row, if we win the title this season they wont be able to ignore us.

I don't think it is about how many titles you have won etc. Its about getting the credit you deserve regardless of what you have won. You can bet your life that if we had won 3 titles in a row and United were on the form we have been in the press would be raving about how United are showing the league who is boss blah blah blah. We have been the best team this year and haven't been getting the credit that we deserve. How many titles you have won is irrelevant to what is happening this season.

Its the same on skysports with Andy "i support any team in red" Gray. I remember one Carling Cup final a few years ago when he could'nt of been anymore biased towards Arsenal if he tried.

Yes!!! Thats why was so shocked yesterday he werent screaming for a pen and thought he was gana slate Mike Dean for giving a free kick instead he was having a go at him because he didnt give it till the linesmen said so

If we do a foul its 'what are they doing blah blah' if the other team however its 'fair'

But yeh not a lot said abous us yet....we won for christ sake!

Edited by Laylabelle

Birmingham-born broadcaster Adrian Chiles hopes his three-year-old daughter Evie will marry a black or Asian man one day.

He hopes it will help to reduce racism in future.

The presenter makes the comment during a personal investigation into why he's hardly got any friends from ethnic minorities.

In The Colour of Friendship, Adrian begins by looking through his wedding album - and realising how many white faces are in it.

Quinton-born Adrian, who is married to Five Live colleague Jane Garvey, adds: "I want all the species to marry each other so that in 300 years' time we are all the same colour.

"White people can't talk about whiteness without sounding racist. I would love my daughter to marry an Asian or black man."

http://icbirmingham.icnetwork.co.uk/0100news/0100localnews/content_objectid=13305960_method=full_siteid=50002_headline=-Asian-for-Aide-s-girl-name_page.html

He seems very confused !

Lol he does indeed. Must be an old quote as he left that Jane Garvey about a year ago -rumour had it he was with that Christine -co-presenter of the One Show. But as it happens she is Lampards new girlfriend. Sure he could do better.

Anyway Chiles , a baggy fan, is a cunt of the highest order along with other 'commentators' when it comes to having a dig at Chelsea. They're supposed to be unbiased for fucks sake.

Anyway Chiles , a baggy fan, is a cunt of the highest order along with other 'commentators' when it comes to having a dig at Chelsea. They're supposed to be unbiased for fucks sake.

He's jealous cos Frank's shagging his bird, who incidentally was in the shed lower concourse at half time yesterday.

Would have thought Frank would sort out a box or something.

Edited by Shed Head

He's jealous cos Frank's shagging his bird, who incidentally was in the shed lower concourse at half time yesterday.

Would have thought Frank would sort out a box or something.

Probably doesnt think shes worth it. Anyway that explains why Chiles is scathing towards Chelsea, cant stand the thought of his beloved Christine going down on fatboy :)