Milan

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a decent keeper, yes. But I don't think he'd sign to be second choice and we have Courtois as a replacement for Cech so he would only be second choice throughout his Career here :/

Good point. Asmir seems ambitious but then again, it IS Chelsea :D

Rumors are surfacing we'll be signing him to replace Turnbull and possibly groom him to be our future number one goalkeeper to replace Cech

Courtois is 100% certain to be our future number one keeper if the man himself wants it and is willing to wait a couple of years. Already a cracking player and I honestly think he's got what it takes to be the very best. I rate Courtois to be better than Begovic already and five years younger too.

Would make no sense now, if were looking for a decent number 2 it should have been a keeper that is a stop gap until Courtios comes back, ie Jussi before Big Sam pounced.

Courtois is 100% certain to be our future number one keeper if the man himself wants it and is willing to wait a couple of years. Already a cracking player and I honestly think he's got what it takes to be the very best. I rate Courtois to be better than Begovic already and five years younger too.

Exactly. I predict Courtois will spend this next season on loan at Athletico (Confirmed) and then will spend 1 or 2 years on loan at a BPL club then he will be our first choice.

He's a terrific goalkeeper, I'm a big fan. He's agile even if he's one of the highest goalkeepers of Premier League, of course he's excellent on his line but also in the air and with his foot play (one of the things that impressed me the most). He's one of the most complete goalkeepers out there

He's too good to be n°2 at Chelsea that's for sure. Let's see the way Courtois will improve in the future but Begovic is an very good goalkeeper, quite similar to Cech and Courtois with this mix between size and agility

I heard weird things about why he's not the 1st choice with his selection. This season he was benched after several mistakes at Bolton when they conceided 5 (he's on fault on two or three goals I don't remember)

Turnbull will stay because he's homegrown and he's mentally able to stay the season on a bench. He'll be out of contract next summer, I remember he was signed for 4 seasons in 2009

• 2 weeks later...

welcome aboard mate.

as already stated. he is indeed a quality keeper but i think we need a LB more urgently than a GK.

that`s how locked we are at the position. with vast depth .there`s Cech.then TC. Walker,Blackmon etc..

Why on earth is a LB needed? We already have Cole who could go on for an another year or two and Bertrand is improving day by day and his potential should be clear enough for anyone to see. Ryan will take over as number one left-back for Chelsea and the England national team within a couple of years, you can mark my words.

Why on earth is a LB needed? We already have Cole who could go on for an another year or two and Bertrand is improving day by day and his potential should be clear enough for anyone to see. Ryan will take over as number one left-back for Chelsea and the England national team within a couple of years, you can mark my words.

welcome aboard mate.

as already stated. he is indeed a quality keeper but i think we need a LB more urgently than a GK.

that`s how locked we are at the position. with vast depth .there`s Cech.then TC. Walker,Blackmon etc..

i`ve bolded the point i was trying to make mate. i know we sorted at LB (atleast with two quality starters,one the best LB in the world still and one young stud) i used that position of strength to emphasize the strength of the GK position we are even more sorted...e.g Cech got another 5 years,then our Belgian wonderkid,Sam Walker,Jamaal Blackmon,etc...

hope that clears up the misunderstanding mate.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You