Milan

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I just say... if Begovic wants to play first team football, does he actually believe he can out-start a fit Petr Cech?? I'm not sure he can!

No point in persuing him I reckon. We need a keeper who won't have a problem contesting Cech, i.e. a keeper who is not going to be bothered with not being first choice, but is highy-rated. Maybe someone like Johan Wiland from FC Copenhagen!

http://www.imscoutin...c-to-45m-/9634/

Chelsea set to up bid for Stoke keeper Asmir Begovic to £4.5m

Chelsea are ready to table a new and improved £4.5m bid for Stoke City keeper Asmir Begovic this week, the People reports.

The 23-year-old was excellent at Portsmouth last season, and with Pompey desperate for money he was sold to Stoke City during the January transfer window.

However, the Bosnian has been unable to unseat Danish World Cup goalkeeper Thomas Sorensen as first choice at Stoke.

Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti currently has the unconvincing Henrique Hilario as back-up for Petr Cech and is keen to bolster his goalkeeping options.

Ahahah, I remembered there was some clubs who wanted to sign him for free though. Shows that he is in "demand" after all...

Ahaha you make it sounds like someone would buy Hilario.

Ahahah, I remembered there was some clubs who wanted to sign him for free though. Shows that he is in "demand" after all...

"Free" being the key term there. No-one wants to exchange money for him. Nothing under £1million anyway. Lol

Lol, no shit Sherlock! It was response to "most injury-prone gk"

well, my point was, that since van der sar is older, he's more likely to be injury prone... :unsure: could be a false point but nevertheless, I know people who think that.

I do have to admit i forgot abot Kirkland :) Anyways, getting Begovic and selling Hilario (Or may be we can persuade him to retire !!) would gv us another slot for a foreign player... Now, does Carlo have someone in his mind already ?!!?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You