The England Thread

LDN Blue

I'm sorry. Wembley is better. :Goober:

Hahaha, wasnt comparing them... :lol:

Wembley took double the time and double the money to get redone and the Maracana didnt have free landscape around to get bigger. I am absurdly happy and proud of the New Maracana. But overall Wembley is indeed better, I just really hate the red colour in it, red is horrible!

Same old England, first half was shockingly poor... I'm sorry but having Jones in midfield and Milner on the wing is laughable. Second half was alright, i still think Brazil was the better side.

I was surprised when Oscar got subbed off, i thought he was one of their best players. Neymar again never lived up to the hype pre-game... I've yet to see a world class performance from him.

Rooney was shit, England were underwhelming (Lampard and Cole included), Brazil are average at best and both teams are so incredibly behind Holland, Spain, Germany and Italy it's embarrassing. In fact I'd say Uruguay and Argentina are well ahead of Brazil, the only thing going for them is it is a home World Cup - either way, they'll go out early. As for England... I wouldn't fancy us against fucking Swaziland at the minute, utter tripe.

On a more positive note, my little Ossie was the best player on the pitch <3

England don't have an attacking midfielder and regista in the whole country is absolutely ridiclous in my opinion(I don't count wilshere since he's 99% injured every single time). When germany, spain, france, holland, portugal, italy and other top teams have a pool of talented AM's and deep lying playmakers.

I can't even think of a decent one in the EPL for england but I can mention 3 each for other top teams. :banghead:

They just like runners all over the pitch who have terrible end product.(Chamberlain, walcott, zaha, lennon, a.young and other average runners) Its just incredible how they keep ignoring the need for AM's in the mould of mata and ozil and even a proper replacement for scholes has not been found is absolutely ridiculous..... Incredible :fainthv9:

England won't qualify for the WC, watching Woy try and manage England is painful. He's good to his credit at making mid table teams punch above their weight but a job with huge pressure he is awful.

England don't have an attacking midfielder and regista in the whole country is absolutely ridiclous in my opinion(I don't count wilshere since he's 99% injured every single time). When germany, spain, france, holland, portugal, italy and other top teams have a pool of talented AM's and deep lying playmakers.

I can't even think of a decent one in the EPL for england but I can mention 3 each for other top teams. :banghead:

They just like runners all over the pitch who have terrible end product.(Chamberlain, walcott, zaha, lennon, a.young and other average runners) Its just incredible how they keep ignoring the need for AM's in the mould of mata and ozil and even a proper replacement for scholes has not been found is absolutely ridiculous..... Incredible :fainthv9:

True, England lacks quality in midfield.

The best chance England had of winning anything was between 2005-2008...their key players were at the peak of their abilities.

Now all they have is an average group of players.

True, England lacks quality in midfield.

The best chance England had of winning anything was between 2005-2008...their key players were at the peak of their abilities.

Now all they have is an average group of players.

Its so crazy, that's what their deluded media should be complaining about and not stupid things like "lampard and Gerrad can't play together"

They can't win anything except by luck till the get this sorted out. They had a chance to hire rednapp and they got hodgson instead to save some few pounds??

Wooo we drew against Brazil...we will now win the World Cup and Rooney will score in every match and be all so amazing

If it wasnt for Hart it would've been embrassing first half...ITV did make it more intresting though..never know with them how much of a game you'll see...