Hull vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

On the Chelsea website it did have the re-match live on sky but i saw today they had taken it down, i went on the sky sports website and they have put the bloody Wolves - West Ham game on instead. I couldn't believe it.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit happens eh, last result for Hull was today where they surrendered a 2 goal lead vs Wolves so hopefully we can continue our run and JT etc can keep on putting in astonishing performances.

We really are playing well right now and Didi will be back now for the game and deffo play, maybe Kalou too...wonder if he'll be any different with the new year up!

On the Chelsea website it did have the re-match live on sky but i saw today they had taken it down, i went on the sky sports website and they have put the bloody Wolves - West Ham game on instead. I couldn't believe it.

The West Ham game is postponed and Celtic are on ESPN.

Looks like another stream then. <_<

Psychologically a must win tonight to distance ourselves from the redshite.

On Sky - Breaking News -''Terry starts tonight''. Fuck off you Murdoch scum. Theyre obsessed with Terrys private life -theres people dying in Haiti you knobends

Psychologically a must win tonight to distance ourselves from the redshite.

On Sky - Breaking News -''Terry starts tonight''.  Fuck off you Murdoch scum.  Theyre obsessed with Terrys private life -theres people dying in Haiti you knobends

totally agree  :goodpost:

i wonder what team he'll pick now the drog is back is he going to go 4 4 2? or stick with 4 3 3? me i'd go for the 2nd option we've been playing well with our tried and trusted formation, oh and where's this malouda bloke been for the last 2 years  :moaning:

panic ye not though we'll win this 0-2.

regards: JBD

We Love You Chelsea

We Love You Chelsea, we do

Oh Chelsea we love you!

(repeat)

Come on Chelsea

Come on Chelsea, Come On Chelsea (repeat)

Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea

Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea (repeat)

OK. We need to win this. Why? Because this is probably one of the few chances we get to get further three points on Man Utd and Arsenal. We've been bad at taking the chances we get when Man Utd have lost points. We don't usually look like we're up for it. This might be a defining match of the season. Hopefully we can look back at this game in the end of the season, and say that this, this was were we got the lead that the others was not able to catch up. If we want to win the premiership, there are these types of games we have to win. So if we're not up for this game, we don't deserve to win the league. It is that easy.

Given that we got a hard task already at Sunday, we shouldn't risk anything. If the africans are under doubt, then don't play them. Ash was limping off against Burnley, give the LB-role to Zhirkov. And for Christ's sake, use the 4-3-3! Push Nico out on the right wing, and play Drogba in the CF.

Up The Chels!

OK. We need to win this. Why? Because this is probably one of the few chances we get to get further three points on Man Utd and Arsenal. We've been bad at taking the chances we get when Man Utd have lost points. We don't usually look like we're up for it. This might be a defining match of the season. Hopefully we can look back at this game in the end of the season, and say that this, this was were we got the lead that the others was not able to catch up. If we want to win the premiership, there are these types of games we have to win. So if we're not up for this game, we don't deserve to win the league. It is that easy.

Given that we got a hard task already at Sunday, we shouldn't risk anything. If the africans are under doubt, then don't play them. Ash was limping off against Burnley, give the LB-role to Zhirkov. And for Christ's sake, use the 4-3-3! Push Nico out on the right wing, and play Drogba in the CF.

Up The Chels!

yeah that is my thinking too with the new guy malouda on th other wing.

regards: JBD

Team news:

Hull: Myhill, McShane, Gardner, Mouyokolo, Dawson, Fagan, Boateng, Cairney, Hunt, Altidore, Vennegoor of Hesselink.

Subs: Duke, Barmby, Geovanni, Mendy, Kilbane, Zayatte, Zaki.

Chelsea: Cech, Ivanovic, Carvalho, Terry, Zhirkov, Ballack, Deco, Lampard, Anelka, Malouda, Drogba.

Subs: Turnbull, Ashley Cole, Joe Cole, Paulo Ferreira, Kalou, Sturridge, Alex.

Team news:

Hull: Myhill, McShane, Gardner, Mouyokolo, Dawson, Fagan, Boateng, Cairney, Hunt, Altidore, Vennegoor of Hesselink.

Subs: Duke, Barmby, Geovanni, Mendy, Kilbane, Zayatte, Zaki.

Chelsea: Cech, Ivanovic, Carvalho, Terry, Zhirkov, Ballack, Deco, Lampard, Anelka, Malouda, Drogba.

Subs: Turnbull, Ashley Cole, Joe Cole, Paulo Ferreira, Kalou, Sturridge, Alex.

got link anyone