Malouda

zoudehua

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Malouda as an attacking midfielder ??

However it was Florent Malouda rather than Cole in the central attacking midfield position at St Andrew's. Today's selection decision against Fulham is made simpler by Malouda's one-match suspension following his red card, although his manager was not disappointed with the trial.

'I wanted to give an opportunity to Malouda to play in that position and he made very good movement, very good passes and I think that we can use in him that position in the future,' reports Ancelotti

chelseafc.com

He had 2 good spells. One under Jose from August 2007 - September 2007 and one under Guus from say.... February 2009 - May 2009 and through to the end of the season. Apart from that, he's not been great really. Looks good at times, but he's a bit like Kalou. Hit and miss. He'll never be a consistent performer imo

Edited by OllieCFC

No, hes not the most consistent player but hes good. has fallen out of my favour in de PES 2010 Masterleague, he dont suits in my 4-4-2, 4-5-1 and 4-3-3, so he suits no where, I use Woods, or Studge instead of him. Hes a good player at times, but average, he can do great things, but only seldom, anyway i like his hairdress:D :D :D :D :woo:

No, hes not the most consistent player but hes good. has fallen out of my favour in de PES 2010 Masterleague, he dont suits in my 4-4-2, 4-5-1 and 4-3-3, so he suits no where, I use Woods, or Studge instead of him. Hes a good player at times, but average, he can do great things, but only seldom, anyway i like his hairdress:D :D :D :D :woo:

Malouda is excellent in the 4-3-3

Most are players are! I have no idea for why Carlo sticks with the Diamond! Lampard, Ballack, Joe Cole, Anelka and Malouda are having the worst seasons since they came to the bridge because of this formation.

Yeah thats why were top of the league !

Edited by Badboy

Most are players are! I have no idea for why Carlo sticks with the Diamond! Lampard, Ballack, Joe Cole, Anelka and Malouda are having the worst seasons since they came to the bridge because of this formation.

Well i have the feeling that our team can shine even more than they've done before (not looking at the latest run). If Carlo wouldn't be so loyal to his 442 diamond, and be a little more creative with our system & players, we'll have a (even more) superior squad.

I'm not saying our formation is bad, but i really think Carlo should also look at other oppurtunities because i'm afraid we are becoming a little bit predictable.

Malouda is a winger who is offering some width if given the oppertunity. Exactly what we´re lacking at the moment - crosses into the box after our wingers murdered the fullbacks....

Malouda, if given the time to perform is one of the few taking the shit out of players like Dani Alves and so on

Yeah thats why were top of the league !

We may be top of the league, But with the form of Man U, Liverpool and the injuries to Arsenal, We should be at least 8 points clear of second place... 2 points clear of a depleted and Ronaldoless Manchester United is just not good enough...

We may be top of the league, But with the form of Man U, Liverpool and the injuries to Arsenal, We should be at least 8 points clear of second place... 2 points clear of a depleted and Ronaldoless Manchester United is just not good enough...

amazingly negative for an aussie...

amazingly negative for an aussie...

Well its because i know that Man United will be up for a massive battle come April. Don't forget we haven't travelled to White heart lane, Old trafford or Anfield.. I just hope the title race doesn't come down to the last match of the season... Imagine losing to Liverpool and handing the title to Man united on the same day.....

Well its because i know that Man United will be up for a massive battle come April. Don't forget we haven't travelled to White heart lane, Old trafford or Anfield.. I just hope the title race doesn't come down to the last match of the season... Imagine losing to Liverpool and handing the title to Man united on the same day.....

Man Utd havent travelled to Villa, Man City and Emirates...