Chelsea vs Fulham

BlueLion.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it every sodding year we get this fixture at this time?!

Hopfully the team that walked over Man U wont turn up..and we'll be on form and all be good and be top for New Year..I so so hope!

Time to start getting the points Chels!Esp over a London team and at home..gana be a close one though

We get this fixture at this time because of the christmas period travelling (i think). If you see, a lot of matches this week are fairly local. We seem to always struggle at home to these fuckers tho. A win against Birmingham and then Fulham will be 2 huge results and we can do it.

Who will play up front against Fulham tho? Anelka and Drogba are both unavailable.....Guess it'll be Sturridge and Kalou or maybe a 4-5-1 with Kalou. Gonna be weird.

Edited by OllieCFC

We get this fixture at this time because of the christmas period travelling (i think). If you see, a lot of matches this week are fairly local. We seem to always struggle at home to these fuckers tho. A win against Birmingham and then Fulham will be 2 huge results and we can do it.

Who will play up front against Fulham tho? Anelka and Drogba are both unavailable.....Guess it'll be Sturridge and Kalou or maybe a 4-5-1 with Kalou. Gonna be weird.

if Drogba will be unavailable, so is Kalou. they are both attending the ACN.

if Drogba will be unavailable, so is Kalou. they are both attending the ACN.

Well with no Drogba , Anelka, Kalou or Deco for that matter.

Sturridge and/or Borini to start up front. A starting line up that might have had success against the Cypriots....

OOOOOOOOOO did wonder ta :Dn thought it was just them and lack of imagination.

Yeh we seem to get bad results with this one as well at this time..2-2 last year bleh something we dont need to do again this year

lol i forgot about Kalou. Well it's decided then, Sturridge or Borini or hopefully both. Youth will scare Fulham i think, and the unpredictability of them as no one really knows them as such. They will be wary as hell. Put em both on together!

Hopefully time for Zhirkov to play from the beginning as Malouda is suspended. But who knows, Ancelotti and his system could see there Ballack or Belletti again, asi Yuri is being perfectly ignored...:whistling:

after today's shambles, and the previous 6 games, i have absolutely no confidence in the manager his fucking diamond shape or the players disinterest (wonder who he's going to pick for this one)

i fear the worst, i cant stand another draw, and obviously dont wanna get beat, and dont think we can win it, fulham are playing well and will be up for it, our players on the other hand are looking pissed off (RE: Scolari) and we will be without the sulking tart (drogba)

i do like the look of sturridge and borini but i think it's to early to expect to much from them, but they've got my support.

will we win probaly not, i fear a draw is on the cards (another)

we're doing our best to throw this title away :mouthclosed:

regards: JBD

Edited by josesbluediamonds

I think we'll win but it aint gonna be pretty. The only good thing that came out of the Birmingham game was Malouda getting suspended for the Fulham game. I kinda cheered when he got shown the red card after shouting "Ref, he's already been booked, get the cunt off!" ok not cool but let Zhirkov have a chance in his favoured position, jesus.

Might be like 1-1 going into the last 5 mins and panic time, we'll get a deflection or a dodgy pen or something. Times are looking hard atm lol, would take any kind of win.

This is why i stopped posting on TC

We are top of the Premiership and still will be after Unite's game tommorow,we qualified for the UCL knockout stages as the top team...we've lost 3 times and all those defeats could easily been victories.

And you lot shit all over Ancelotti when things aren't going well.I can't bare to imagine how much shit would be written here if we were in Liverpool's position.

Dear fucking Lord....