Javier Pastore joins PSG

the wes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how can he go to psg and be a part of a great team :)

Don't worry i'm not saying PSG is a great team but compared to the previous 10 years , we're stepping up.

Last year we finished 4th with broken legs players and today we got lottery like you Chelsky.

Don't forget where you are coming from Chelsky...10 years ago you were a shitty club...

BUT QSI = 85 billion and Roman= 13 billion.

QSI = Prince of Qatar = Qatar = much more than you could ever imagine.

Roman= just russian billionaire.

I don't expect Paris to be elite right now. they're not even in CL.

we're going to a real building process = step by step.

But when you can battle against elite like chelsea to get a star young player without CL,trophees...

Just imagine next year when we'll get CL...that's just scary...

so in 5 years PSG= ELITE of ELITE.

Don't worry i'm not saying PSG is a great team but compared to the previous 10 years , we're stepping up.

Last year we finished 4th with broken legs players and today we got lottery like you Chelsky.

Don't forget where you are coming from Chelsky...10 years ago you were a shitty club...

But when you can battle against elite like chelsea to get a star young player without CL,trophees...

if yous even get champions league you mug and dont come on here telling me that my club was just a shitty wee club 10 years ago, my club has always been a great club, maybe not on the european stage or by trophys but by the pure fact that we are cocky, in your face fuckin geezers who have had some great world class players in our time as opposed to your border line sunday league team

No French club will ever be 'Elite'.

You have to be competing in a top league first. Which is why Premiership clubs & la liga clubs will always be superior.

Bullshit. In early 90s english football was in complete ostracism. Thats why they say the MU win in 1999 CL was the resurrection of english football. Seria A years ago was the greatest league in the world, and every years its getting worst.

I remember that the two big leagues in Europe 7 or 8 years ago were Seria A and La Liga. PL got its current status specially after Abramovich bought Chelsea.

So no, Premiership and La Liga wont "always be superior".

hh.gif

Bullshit. In early 90s english football was in complete ostracism. Thats why they say the MU win in 1999 CL was the resurrection of english football. Seria A years ago was the greatest league in the world, and every years its getting worst.

So no, Premiership and La Liga wont "always be superior".

It will take more than 1 club (PSG) with their new rich owners for that to happen..

So it's highly unlikely.

i can't...

It will take more than 1 club (PSG) with their new rich owners for that to happen..

So it's highly unlikely.

I agree. I believe that PL will retain its current status for years to come, but I refuse to stay that it will last forever.

TalkSport are saying PSG pipped us to Pastore :( what is this world coming to?!

Fuck of. Pastore is not Messi.

He would be a good signing, but Im sure that we cant build a good and winning team without him.

Please, lets stop acting like we are Bolton or this kind of club. We had players like Didier, Lampard, Torres, Shevchenko, Ballack and Makelele in last 8 years, why should we cry for a player that is attracting PSG and not Barcelona or Real Madrid. Come on...