Question time ?

Badboy

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I founded it very disappointing, I wanted to see his views on current political issues, but since the audiance was very multi-racial, all they did was call him racist in their questions, how about an audience where it is mainly white British and not held in London.

How can you support someone like him ?

Why do you care, your flippin dutch.

I founded it very disappointing, I wanted to see his views on current political issues, but since the audiance was very multi-racial, all they did was call him racist in their questions, how about an audience where it is mainly white British and not held in London.

Why do you care, your flippin dutch.

Im a black person living in england, my parents moved to holland in the 70's from somalia. They lived in holland for 20 years then moved to england were they started a business. "mainly white British" you say this as if britian is a white country, NEWS FLASH NO IT AINT ANYMORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im a black person living in england, my parents moved to holland in the 70's from somalia. They lived in holland for 20 years then moved to england were they started a business. "mainly white British" you say this as if britian is a white country, NEWS FLASH NO IT AINT ANYMORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep and now look at what some parts of Britain have become, kids acting like gangsters from Detroit and LA.

NEWS FLASH - Yes it is, the white man is still the majority until then fair enough but stop with your lies.

I'm not too bothered about race, although I'd like to see a stop to the influx of immigrants. I'm very interested in politics and support the BNP. I am not just supporting them because of there immigration policies but many of there other policies that I have read. I believe that if an immigrant is in England that has committed a crime or has no skills and is just on benefits should leave. I believe that Hamas was in the wrong over the Israel attacks. I believe that we need to get out of the EU asap!

NEWS FLASH - Yes it is, the white man is still the majority until then fair enough but stop with your lies.

The u.k is a multiracial country, with lots of different people. No one is indigenous to these islands everyone's family lineage was an immigrant at one stage.

I'm not too bothered about race, although I'd like to see a stop to the influx of immigrants. I'm very interested in politics and support the BNP. I am not just supporting them because of there immigration policies but many of there other policies that I have read. I believe that if an immigrant is in England that has committed a crime or has no skills and is just on benefits should leave. I believe that Hamas was in the wrong over the Israel attacks. I believe that we need to get out of the EU asap!

"I believe that if an immigrant is in England that has committed a crime or has no skills and is just on benefits should leave"

1. An immigrant is just as english as you !

"I believe that we need to get out of the EU asap"!

2. Yes that would be brilliant lets kick out all the polish people who employers like much more than the "indigenous" people because they work so much harder than YOU ! Also 80% of uk trade comes from the EU.

"I believe that if an immigrant is in England that has committed a crime or has no skills and is just on benefits should leave"

1. An immigrant is just as english as you !

"I believe that we need to get out of the EU asap"!

2. Yes that would be brilliant lets kick out all the polish people who employers like much more than the "indigenous" people because they work so much harder than YOU ! Also 80% of uk trade comes from the EU.

That is the problem with all you left wing softies, always sweeps issues under the carpet and too idealistic.

Because their is no one on these islands that can say they are indigenous to these islands.

Well they are more indigenous then immigrants who were not born here. I consider someone who has parents born from somewhere not born from the British isle less British.