Question time ?

Badboy

Because our government are left-wing softies, its because of them that immigration has gotten so high, on an Island which is very small. This high number of immigrants is the reason why gang culture is on the rise, mainly done by blacks that have also influenced white people to act like them. Call me racist but most gang crime is by black people.

"Call me racist but most gang crime is by black people"

Lol yeah cause white people dont have brains too think for themselves. Yeah and 99% of pedophile's are sick middle aged white men that go to thailand to rape young girls.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol yeah cause white people dont have brains too think for themselves. Yeah and 99% of pedophile's are sick middle aged white men that go to thailand to rape young girls.

Its always quite known that Dutch people can be a bit whoo-whoo when it comes to kids, please tell me you never...

Just because our corrupt left wing communist government that wanted to make Britain into a multi-cultural country, but refused to tell the people because they were scared the working white class would revolt decided that someone's British it does not mean they are. Perhaps in legal terms of this communist government they are but truly they are not. Those people are not our problem.

So do you agree with robert mugabe who wants every white person in zimbabwe too return to were they come from, because of all the crimes they commited when they were in power ?

So do you agree with robert mugabe who wants every white person in zimbabwe too return to were they come from, because of all the crimes they commited when they were in power ?

No, I'm not saying everyone should be sent back. If we start sending people back because of a crime there race has committed it would be a joke. I want us to send back individual immigrants that have committed crimes. Also I couldn't really give a shit how Zimbabwe decide to run there country, I'm not bothered about how any other country decides it is run. I'm only bothered about how Britain is run and until it is run properly I will not be bothered about other countries.

No, I'm not saying everyone should be sent back. If we start sending people back because of a crime there race has committed it would be a joke. I want us to send back individual immigrants that have committed crimes. Also I couldn't really give a shit how Zimbabwe decide to run there country, I'm not bothered about how any other country decides it is run. I'm only bothered about how Britain is run and until it is run properly I will not be bothered about other countries.

What i am pointing at is english people (black white asian whatever colour they are) should be the last people to talk about mass immigration when you went to many african countries and colonised them.

Lol Yeah and what about all the Muslims that marry little girls because Mohammed did. Think you will find there's a lot more Muslims that do it than 'middle aged white men' just pathetic stereotyping it that way.

What i am pointing at is english people (black white asian whatever colour they are) should be the last people to talk about mass immigration when you went to many african countries and colonised them.

Indeed we did, that was a very long time ago mind. We are currently in 2009 that was over 100 years ago. People that carried out those acts are no longer alive, there's many points in history that we can go back to and bring up that will stop us talking about a lot of stuff, but we are talking about the present.

Lol Yeah and what about all the Muslims that marry little girls because Mohammed did. Think you will find there's a lot more Muslims that do it than 'middle aged white men' just pathetic stereotyping it that way.

Were did you hear mohammad married a little girl. Many middle aged white men go to asia to go play with young asian girls. Thats why you keep your children away from them lol were are those kids ? ? ?

Edited by Badboy

Were did you hear mohammad married a little girl. Many middle aged white men go to asia to go play with young asian girls. Thats why you keep your children away from them lol were are those kids ? ? ?

http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/sina/ayesha.htm

It's known fact that Mohammed was a paedophile, you ought to keep your children from them!

Indeed we did, that was a very long time ago mind. We are currently in 2009 that was over 100 years ago. People that carried out those acts are no longer alive, there's many points in history that we can go back to and bring up that will stop us talking about a lot of stuff, but we are talking about the present.

No wrong again it was not 100 years ago when african countries got independents, for may it was only 40 yaers ago and people like my grandparents had to live under british rule.

If you're born in this country then I believe you should be alowed to stay as long as you get job like the rest of us and pay your way. If you weren't born in this country and you want to settle here then you should be made to get a job and can prove that you have tried to get one if you genually can't get a job. If you intentially go out of your way to not work and commit crime, then you should be sent back to where you come from with no second chances.

Edited by Blueray

But what I have seen from Badboy in this topic, as well as previous posts in the last few months, is an arrogent boy who thinks immigrants should be treated like God in this country.

Learn how to spell arrogant, your english and i am sure its the only language you are able to speak in. Not once did i say immigrants should be treated like gods, thats just you being confused and sticking words down my throat.

Edited by Badboy

Learn how to spell arrogant, your english and i am sure its the only language you are able to speak in. Not once did i say immigrants should be treated like gods, thats just you being confused and sticking words down my throat.

Learn how to use grammar properly, I'm sure informal slang is the only language you are able to speak in.