Question time ?

Badboy

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"I believe that if an immigrant is in England that has committed a crime or has no skills and is just on benefits should leave"

1. An immigrant is just as english as you !

If an immigrant is adding nothing to the country then he should leave.Saying he's just as English is giving him the same rights that we have allowing him to stay adding nothing to the country.

Edited by Kez

Well they are more indigenous then immigrants who were not born here. I consider someone who has parents born from somewhere not born from the British isle less British.

You are either indigenous or not their is no " he is more indigenous".

You are either indigenous or not their is no " he is more indigenous".

So your suggesting everyone in the world is indigenous and that there should be no countries and we should all be known as earthlings. We should all be free to go where we like, all be on the same wage, but not have the right to believe in what we want. There shouldn't be people above us deciding what should happen to us, we should all make our own decisions and be on the same level and we should all get along in harmony. God I hate left wing communists!!!!

If an immigrant is adding nothing to the country then he should leave.Saying he's just as English is giving him the same rights that we have allowing him to stay adding nothing to the country.

1. What about the white british people on benefits. Do they have the same rights as ashley young for example, a man that pays thousands of pounds in taxes every week ?. Should they be sent back to were their ancestors came ? from e.g italy were the romans came from, or Scandinavia were the vikings came from.

If they can work then they should be forced to find work or have their benefits cut.

And the idea of sending them back to where their ancestors come from is ridiculous, they are british so have a right to be in the country but everyone should add something good to the country if they can.

1. What about the white british people on benefits. Do they have the same rights as ashley young for example, a man that pays thousands of pounds in taxes every week ?. Should they be sent back to were their ancestors came ? from e.g italy were the romans came from, or Scandinavia were the vikings came from.

No, they should be dealt with by the government! There our problem whereas the immigrants are not, what gives them the right to stay in our country when there no use to it? They should not be our problem.

Badboy is part of the reason why BNP gets support, trying to shove 'multi-culturism' down our throats, your the type of black person people secretly talk about in groups, about how much they hate does types of foreigners.

Edited by sam81292

So your suggesting everyone in the world is indigenous and that there should be no countries and we should all be known as earthlings. We should all be free to go where we like, all be on the same wage, but not have the right to believe in what we want. There shouldn't be people above us deciding what should happen to us, we should all make our own decisions and be on the same level and we should all get along in harmony. God I hate left wing communists!!!!

Wrong again, i did not say everyone in this world is "indigenous" i said their are no people indigenous too these islands. The aboriginal people are indigenous too australia, but the english people of that time killed millions of them and took their country off them. The red indians are indigenous to america but then again the british mayflower went to america and took their country.

If they can work then they should be forced to find work or have their benefits cut.

And the idea of sending them back to where their ancestors come from is ridiculous, they are british so have a right to be in the country but everyone should add something good to the country if they can.

Immigrants have british passports so they can stay too.

Wrong again, i did not say everyone in this world is "indigenous" i said their are no people indigenous too these islands. The aboriginal people are indigenous too australia, but the english people of that time killed millions of them and took their country off them. The red indians are indigenous to america but then again the british mayflower went to america and took their country.

So tell me this....Where was the first person in the world located? Science says Africa, but that's just as far as they have got back. Surely going by your logic that would make everyone indigenous to everywhere as the first people were located in one place and then immigrated else where?

No, they should be dealt with by the government! There our problem whereas the immigrants are not, what gives them the right to stay in our country when there no use to it? They should not be our problem.

If the immigrants are not your problem why do they have british passports then ? the second you give people your national passports they are your problem then.

Badboy is part of the reason why BNP gets support, trying to shove 'multi-culturism' down our throats, your the type of black person people secretly talk about in groups, about how much they hate does types of foreigners.

Just like the british goverment colonised many african countries and "shoved" british way of life on them for many many years like that ?

If the immigrants are not your problem why do they have british passports then ? the second you give people your national passports they are your problem then.

Because our government are left-wing softies, its because of them that immigration has gotten so high, on an Island which is very small. This high number of immigrants is the reason why gang culture is on the rise, mainly done by blacks that have also influenced white people to act like them. Call me racist but most gang crime is by black people.

Just because our corrupt left wing communist government that wanted to make Britain into a multi-cultural country, but refused to tell the people because they were scared the working white class would revolt decided that someone's British it does not mean they are. Perhaps in legal terms of this communist government they are but truly they are not. Those people are not our problem.

So tell me this....Where was the first person in the world located? Science says Africa, but that's just as far as they have got back. Surely going by your logic that would make everyone indigenous to everywhere as the first people were located in one place and then immigrated else where?

I dont believe humanity was started in africa.

Edited by Badboy