Question time ?

Badboy

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Which he clearly revoked on Question time. He still believes that the figures are totally wrong as do I. If he was an anti-Semite he wouldn't support Israel in there war against Hamas.

If he ever came to power he would send all people from an ethnic minority back to were their father or mother came from. I think thats clear from what he has said in the past, also he goes on about the islamification of britian as a bad thing then he says, me and abu hamza have similar views ? ? ?:huh::huh:

He also has said in the past ..................

On the Holocaust : “I am well aware that the orthodox opinion is that six million Jews were gassed and cremated or turned intolampshades. Orthodox opinion also once held that the earth is flat…Ihave reached the conclusion that the ‘extermination’ tale is a mixtureof Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie, and latter daywitch-hysteria.”

On non-Caucasians : "Without the Whiterace, nothing matters. [Other right-wing parties] believe that theanswer to the race question is integration and a futile attempt tocreate 'Black Britons', while we affirm that non-Whites have no placehere at all and will not rest until every last one has left our land."

On London People :"The people who have the brains and ability got out [of London] yearsago, one way or another. The people who are left are either the 15 percent of the population who are happy to put up with it, they're sodecadent they actually like it, or they are too stupid to do anythingabout it. They will vote BNP, but you can't build a movement on those people."

On Adolf Hitler : "Yes, Adolf went a bit toofar. His legacy is the biggest problem that the British nationalist movement has to deal with. It just creates a bad image."

Edited by Badboy