Question time ?

Badboy

If you're born in this country then I believe you should be alowed to stay as long as you get job like the rest of us and pay your way. If you weren't born in this country and you want to settle here then you should be made to get a job and can prove that you have tried to get one if you genually can't get a job. If you intentially go out of your way to not work and commit crime, then you should be sent back to where you come from with no second chances.

No once your born in this country your english no matter what colour you are. You cant just send people to a land they probably have never been too thats a fucked up view !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Learn how to use grammar properly, I'm sure informal slang is the only language you are able to speak in.

I speak Somali, swahili, dutch and english. So when do you here these people get in little groups to talk about how they hate blacks. Why cant they just say it too black people's faces.

Edited by Badboy

An immigrant, I'm not bothered about immigrants with jobs that are useful to our country and the economy so why bring them into it. Anjem Choudary on the other hand..........

Hahahahahahahahaha ashley cole is an immigrant even though he was born in this country. Were did he migrate from then ?

Hahahahahahahahaha ashley cole is an immigrant even though he was born in this country. Were did he migrate from then ?

He may of been born in the country but I don't believe in the theory that if your born in the country with foreign parents your British, that is yet another one of our left wing communist governments ideology. I am not sure where Cole's parents migrated from.

Edited by we hate scouse

He may of been born in the country but I don't believe in the theory that if your born in the country with foreign parents your British, that is yet another one of our left wing communist governments ideology. I am not sure where Cole's parents migrated from.

So are you mixed race couples too then ?

Do you get disappointed when a white girl and black man get together ? like you leader nick griffin ?

No I am not. I don't know if you have been reading my posts at all but I said at the beginning of this thread:

I'm not too bothered about race

In which I was basically saying I couldn't give a toss about the colour of someone's skin, not that it is relevant to any point I have made so far.

Also when did Nick Griffin say this?

No I am not. I don't know if you have been reading my posts at all but I said at the beginning of this thread:

In which I was basically saying I couldn't give a toss about the colour of someone's skin, not that it is relevant to any point I have made so far.

Also when did Nick Griffin say this?

He was asked a few years ago what he thinks about mixed marriage, and he said "its sad when a unique human genotype goes extinct". He was talking as if all white woman have black partners ! just admit you follow a sick twisted man !

No once your born in this country your english no matter what colour you are. You cant just send people to a land they probably have never been too thats a fucked up view !!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are born in this country then of course you have a right to stay here and you will hopefully learn like rest of us that to survive you have to get a job and like the rest of us if you choose to follow a different path, i.e. going out and committing crime, then you suffer the consequences.

If you were not born here but wish to settle here then you you should respect the laws of our land and show that you can make a valuable contribution to our society. I think that's fair enough don't you?

Edited by Blueray

We believe in human diversity and in preserving the individuality and identity of all different ethnic groups. It is sad when a unique human genotype becomes extinct – as has happened around the world in the past and is happening today in the Amazon and in New Guinea. While a small number of mixed marriages – or mixed race children – in Britain won’t, in themselves, make any difference, if this is encouraged however as it is at present by politicians and the media then inevitably the traditional British genotype will be endangered in the long-term.

Environmentalists are always keen to preserve unique animal species in the wild, so why shouldn’t the same principle apply to people? We believe that Britain’s proud history of glorious achievements demonstrates that the British genotype is a valuable one and deserves to be preserved.

It has also been shown that mixed race children often suffer from identity problems, as has been pointed out by people such as Trevor Phillips (chairman of the Commission for Equality and Human Rights).

Make your own judgement from that. I believe then man is a living legend. I feel sorry for you. You've been brain washed by the British media.

If you were not born here but wish to settle here then you you should respect the laws of our land and show that you can make a valuable contribution to our society. I think that's fair enough don't you?

Well it depends if you have a british passport. Say if someone has a study visa for example and commits a crime while he is here in the u.k he should be sent back no question. If someone was born in another country and comes to the uk and is issued a valid uk passport then from that second he is the uk's problem.

Make your own judgement from that. I believe then man is a living legend. I feel sorry for you. You've been brain washed by the British media.

Can you explain to me how the media promotes mixed relationships ? how in what way ?