Chelsea vs Atletico Madrid

BlueLion.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope sturridge starts up front with anelka and joe cole and zhirkov start aswell.

drogba is banned for this game and the next one. he will be back for the last two games of the group. the home game against apoel and the away game against porto drogba will be back for.

i hope sturridge starts up front with anelka and joe cole and zhirkov start aswell.

drogba is banned for this game and the next one. he will be back for the last two games of the group. the home game against apoel and the away game against porto drogba will be back for.

Yeah I was wondering what happened to Sturridge and Zhirkov.

Why? . I think he'll come up trumps on Wednesday. All good things come to those who wait...

We've waited long enough. No one should be guarnteed a place on the first team game after game. Maybe dropping him will waken him up a little bit and make him realise that we have the quality to replace him

Drop him? No. Play him at the tip of the diamond.

Tried him there, Didn't play well. Play Joe Cole at the tip of the diamond, See how he does there.