Complaints Of The Day

Term-X

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teachers who punish entire classes for the actions of one! It's PC gone mad!

as a teacher I have to say sometimes you can't narrow it down to one or they are thick as thieves and won't admit who is the "bad guy", and it's much more effective when you "police" each other than when I'm telling you not to do something.

My current complaints are "a president who wants nationalized health care without understanding the implications and fall out" and "lowering the expectations to the lowest students abilities instead of expecting them to reach for it and achieve more than is expected" (when did we become a society that believed mediocre was the best we could be?) and last but not least "parents who can't let their children be responsible for their own work! and children who expect to be spoon fed all the material" (can you tell I'm a teacher?"

It has to be the NHS. I had a hospital appointment and I left work with plenty of time to get to the appointmnet. Unfortunately someone decided to top themselves in front of a train that day and so I was late for the appointment. I had some snotty nosed cow telling me that i'd should have been on time and basically giving me a full dressing down on the reasons why I shouldn't be late. It didn't seem to cut any ice with her when I tried to explain what happened, she just thought she was in the right. Where do these effing people get off?

LoL Ray tell her to fuck off next time.

I wish I had done it then, I was so pissed off, I even apologiesed when I got to the hospital. Just makes me so angry and i'm probably paying her wages somewhere along the line :angry:

Thats alright Ray i probs would of apologized too. I always do shit like that even if im not in the wrong.

I'm too nice that's my problem and to think I did feel a little bit guitly when I arrived. She even did that school teacher routine, where i'm sitting down and she came down to my level and looked at me over the rim of her spectacles and proceeded to give me a ticking off. Next I thought I was going to be in detention. Who the fuck did she think she was?

Yes, all these stories remind me I don't want a National Health Care system!!!

Thoughtless people should be subjected to more people just like them!!! Especially when they don't have two brain cells to rub together!!! (I'd like to apologize on behalf of the idiot Americans who make stupid comments, they embarrass me horribly!!!

Mothers who still spoon fed their kids when they're more than capable of eating on their own. I saw a 12-13 year old boy being spoon fed, and he doesn't have down-syndrome or his arm in a sling as an excuse. Just as bad, an 8-9 year old being spoon fed by her mother while she was playing game on an iPhone (presumably her dad's).

There are still more but those 2 stood out.

:ballack:

Edited by .Citraningsih

Mothers who still spoon fed their kids when they're more than capable of eating on their own. I saw a 12-13 year old boy being spoon fed, and he doesn't have down-syndrome or his arm in a sling as an excuse. Just as bad, an 8-9 year old being spoon fed by her mother while she was playing game on an iPhone (presumably her dad's).

There are still more but those 2 stood out.

:ballack:

Oh dear my niece has just turned one and she tries to feed herself and gets annoyed when you try and do it for her. What a contrast.

Oh dear my niece has just turned one and she tries to feed herself and gets annoyed when you try and do it for her. What a contrast.

Great for her. :yes:

Although, I'd put the blame on their mothers. I'd make them eat by themselves if I were their mothers.

My current complaints are "a president who wants nationalized health care without understanding the implications and fall out"

What are these out of interest?

Obviously from this thread you can tell the NHS are far from perfect. But free healthcare has gotta be fairer than a system where the poor die because they can't afford treatment. And if you are rich, you can still get private healthcare if you want it in the UK.