Complaints Of The Day

Term-X

. people who type "I'm off to work" on facebook via their phones

. people always wanting to take countless pics (no matter the occasion)

. mainstream generic people who criticism any individual clothing you wear

. old people staring at the youth

. people who don't contribute to your social group but still get invited to everything

. cunts who take photos of them self's on social networking sites with no shirt on

. good looking girls who want ugly tattoos of tribal shit

. the media portraying going to a club as having a good time, go smoke some weed for fuck sake

. window seats in subway

. tedious small talk with employers

. overcrowded buses, someone sitting in front of me so now i have to look down for 20mins otherwise he thinks i'm staring at him

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Girls who find it necessary to show off their body at an all girl school...who are you trying to impress...

- People who sit right in front of you on the transit when there are loads of empty seats everywhere else.

- Women who brings their strollers onto the transit.

Saw a guy piss behind a telephone kiosk, urghhh

People that put their bags on seats on the tube so no one can sit down

People that make their legs as wide as possible sitting down so that it's a right squeeze to sit down.

People that read their newspapers at full stretch on the tube int eh rush hour

Edited by Blueray

- Girls who find it necessary to show off their body at an all girl school...who are you trying to impress...

Maybe she's a lesbian?

- People who don't know how to follow lanes on roundabouts and cut everyone up and almost crash into me

- People who tail gate me

- People who expect me to speed for their benefit

- People who don't indicate

kids and teenagers who think they are ghetto gangsters, when they get all their money from their parents. I fucking want to slap them all

people on thus bus that play music on their phone. NO ONE wants to hear your shitty music

people that wear socks with sandals.

Freaky women on buses. This like 50 yr old mad women got on the bus and started telling me bout her love life and how she was going to send a picture of herself with her bathing suit on and her hair all wet to this lad from the telly... i was already feeling sick but she decided to go into details. Longest bus journey of my life!

Arsenal, Man utd and Yid supporting cnuts at work having cheap jibes. Anyone would think we're being relegated.

The worst was a QPR fan I said; ''When you're in a position to play us you can comment, till then fuck off'' ; Grrrrrrrr!!