Wigan vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as this was a one off performance, which I'm sure it was, I don't really care that much.. We're still joint top and playing some of the finest fluid football in recent times..

Just worried about Hilario/Turnbull against pool.. But then again Hilario stepped up brilliantly and so did our defence 3 seasons ago, was it, against barca..

I think the reason why we lost is complacency. We needed to be brought back down to earth, and wow, that's certainly happened. There can now be no mistakes against APOEL, Liverpool and Villa. The next two weeks are MASSIVE for our season.

Just watched the highlights or should that be the lowlights on MOTD. Wow that wasn't good we looked half asleep. :( From what I saw we were all over the place with our defending. I'm sure this must be a one off and we need to urgently get back on track. I think we will miss Petr Cech, I have to say it looked as though we were missing him already after he was sent off. Starman Drogba, good to see he scored his 100th goal.:delight:

Just need to concentrate now and see what happens against Apoel and Liverpool.

Keep the Faith.

Edited by Blueray

If you look at it this way, maybe it was good to lose this match I think that it serves as a wake up call for our players in preparation for the Liverpool game next week.

Exactly we may of gone into the Liverpool game with the wrong attitude, it's gonna be a tough game they wont be pushovers. But i thought that of the spurs game.

Lets do em.

Also maybeee who knows this may the only game we loose.Year we won the title we lost to Man City..no one really saw that coming and that was the only loss..so there you go never know..and its September!!

Still weird when you look at the result and think aww 3-1 oh wait..3-1 to them not us!

Gotta laugh at Grahams Poll colluim in the Mail though 'Oh Moluldas foul..missed by the ref maybe the FA will take actions the same way they did against Adbeyors missed stamp' some crap like that..well seeing as the player involved/no ones mentioned it..seems very unlikely..wish ful thinking maybe Poll but so far..looks very unlikely

Edited by Laylabelle

1. Without Ballack, Mikel back Essien right Lampard left Maluda front wasn't good choice of diamond. because of that Mikel and Essien interfered in one place, also Lamp didn't play well on left side.

2. Calvalho, Bosingwa and Mikel are weren't so good. that is why changed Mikel by Belletti but mistake of Carvalho Cech was sent off,

Otherwise we didn't play a bad, we were good only wigan was too good and strong and fast. You can easily see that wigan defender catched A.Cole almost 5 steps far behind him.

And when game finishing that A.Cole's injury made it 3:1 and not available for us counter attack, 9 players against 11. Maybe if Cole wasn't injured we could make a game tie.

Edited by Tulga