Wigan vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disgraceful, embarrasment of a performance and result. We can't win them all but out of all the teams in the premiership, you cannot lose to fucking wigan. We got lucky against Stoke and Hull with last minute winners, we was lucky against Tottenham as they should of had a penalty at 1-0 so this was on the cards in a way.

I always said if we keep conceding the first goal early we'll lose eventually and we have.... Rodallega is a cheating cunt and the referee was absolutely abysmal but we certainly didn't deserve to win. Shocking performance.

I do believe that it's came at a good time tho, it was always going to happen that we were gonna slip up eventually. Man Utd lost to Burnley and look what's happened since that to them. This will be a blessing in disguise as we'll be more focussed on the liverpool game and more determined to win it. This defeat would've hurt the players.

Today was a blip, it's the premiership. Well played to Wigan, move on.

IT'S A FUCKING DISGRACE!!!(с)

yep I agree in 100%. 1st half was poor but in the begin of 2nd half we scored a goal and there is no better motivation for the team like a goal, but ref kill this game with his fuckin red card.

True and Scum lost 2 and look whats happened to them sadly so hopfully yeh we'll go the same way..if not..league werent won/lost in September loong way to go

And yeh it has been coming.Other then Spurs we have played not all that greta.Our passing tends to be pretty appaling..but the ref..didnt help at all!

And Wigan also..they lost two and then beat us so yeh bounce back abality and all that jazz and we have that..

Its good ole Character building..

Edited by Laylabelle

Not when you have as Paul Jewel so rightly put it/called him 'worse ref in the world'

We have to bloody bounce back and god help if we dont! Be unbearable v v v v v v v unberable

The appeal..hopfully all be good.And not get an extra ban

paul jewel sucks!!

Chelsea lawyers will be busy as well...

I dont think our passing in the other games has been as bad as is being made out. Against Sunderland in particular I thought the passing and moving from the side was nothing short of world class. Granted at times it has failed us a bit but I expect that to improve as the players play more in the system and as better technical players return to give us more options ( Joe Cole , Yur Zhirkov , Michael Ballack , Deco )

Loosing to Wigan aint that bad I guess.Mean for ages last season Spurs were stuck on the one point they got against us.And they're not a pushover team either..against us anyway so ho hum

And yeh he may suck but he was spot on!Once again ref in the centre of attention

Also this means that next weekend we get to see angry Drogba against the Liverpool defence , cant wait.

And be perfect time if he dont Weds to get his 101th goal..or if he scores Weds 102nd 103rd and so on :D

Thats the plus side of this game.His 100th goal!! And considering how he was when he first came here..to achcieve that :D good on him!