Miroslav Stoch on loan at FC Twente

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Have been surfing on youtube for some hihglights of him, his play is really good and, also very important, consistent! Every game he seems to have a big influence on.

I hope we get gim back at the end of the season because i thought Twente had the option of buying him after his loanspell :/...

Stoch bagged himself another couple of goals at the weekend. He is absolutely flying at the moment. Would like to think that Carlo will be able to find somewhere for him in the squad come next season because he has taken the step up to every level perfectly, even his Chelsea first team appearances have been impressive.

• 3 weeks later...

Stoch and Brian Ruiz are the best Player at Twente FC, Both Player with Gools and Speed had but this team where they are today....

Stoch is ready to take the right side and Fly like Walcott at Arsenal.

I really want to see Stoch come back and be given a go. It is no suprise that he has gone to Holland and done very well indeed. He will continue to impress for the rest of the season and then it will be down to Carlo to give a go with our first team again.

Did anyone read Arnesen views on Stoch?

He mentioned that there were English Clubs offering to loan him but seeing his game is more technical than physical he was loaned to a club in Dutch league which is less physical and more technical.

That concerns me a bit. It is like he is doing well in a league that suits hsi game and Arnsen has seen this. Also, is it an indication that Arnesen doesnt see him making a cut in a more physical league like the Premier League?

i think he probably picked the Dutch league because of his size? if he plays in EPL, probably he wouldn't be that awesome....but playing him in the dutch league can help improve his confidence for sure