Miroslav Stoch on loan at FC Twente

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Stoch in EL group stage, but injured

stog_faul.jpg

"Iwas doing one touch ball with teammate, when the opponent stopped meroughly. Something has happened to my knee, I don´t know exactly what,but the pain was really stong so I could not continue playing," says Stoch. "My knee is still swollen, we will see what doctors say," addedMiroslav on Friday, having listened to Europa league group stage draw,where Twente face Steaua Bucuresti, Fenerbahce and Sheriff Tiraspol.

"2nd leg in Qarabagh was very difficult. We did not let opponent score and that´s what we wanted to do," added Stoch.

Not sure the extent of the injury but thats off his official website.

Edited by STEV3O

Fit and ready to face Czechs!

miroslavstoch.com, 2009-09-03Miroslav has recovered from unpleasant knee injury and looks forward to very important WC qualifier against Czech republic.

Miro was half-day late to join Slovak national team. "I had one examination at Dutch doctor, thats why I could not come up in time," says Miroslav, who missed last Eredivisie game at Feyenoord.

"My knee was much swollen and it needed some time to recover. I feel great know, feel no pain, so I am very happy," adds Slovak young international.

Stoch was announced as one of the most important parts which brought Slovaks historical 2-1 victory in Prague´s 1st leg on April 1st. "Itwas perfect game, if only we could make it once more. Battle betweenSlovaks and Czechs is always memorable, but each game is different. Wewill see what Saturday brings," adds Stoch.

Source: His Website.

Good news

Edited by STEV3O

Excellent news to hear that Miroslav has recovered from his injury. It comes as no suprise that he is impressing at Twente and with the national team, the lad is pure class and i have no doubt that he can be a part of the Chelsea future, watching the Stoke replay last night on CTV his impact in that game was great and what i have come to expect from him....

A very bright "Chelsea" future for Miroslav i am absolutely sure.

• 3 weeks later...